Reviews for The Bridge
HappyHappyReader chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It is a rare pleasure to find a story of such quality, style and depth. This is the second story of yours that has gripped my attention. Thank you, I look forward to the next one.

PH
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Absolutely speechless. To see into Archer and Soval,how they were inpacted byvone man,obe simpke man. Dang I hope to write this well one day. Thank you for this.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful story, HopefulR!

Especially describing Forrest as a bridge between Vulcans and Humans, even in death. And Soval sharing his memories with Archer, brilliant.

asearcher chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was a very nice story. I enjoyed it immensely.
bluedana chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I really liked this story. It fits very nicely into the character arc for Soval, his development from stiff and condescending to sympathetic and far-seeing. I like the interaction between Soval and Archer - not quite friends but getting there. You captured both characters very well. Nice job.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was a beautiful tribute to Soval and Admiral Forrest. It definitely gives the Ambassador a more 'human' face. Very touching. Thank you!
Edtheoldsarge chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Morning,

I echo what has been said before. It was a great story.

Ed
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This is exellent. Thanks for writing it it closes off a difficult chapter. I always liked Admiral Forest.

Lisa
sashicat chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great! Well written. Wonderful expansion on my favorite arc. Like the way you expanded on Forrest's character and his relationship with Soval and Archer. Loved the way you developed the the relationship between Archer and Soval. If the series had continued, I would have liked to have seen that friendship grow. Gary Graham and the writters were really starting to get the hand of that character. (would have, could have, should have, sigh...)
volley chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This was deep and moving. Wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing it! Well-done!