Reviews for We Only Part to Meet Again
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2018
The first two chapters really made my heart swell. But then...I dunno u went with nejinaru. I dunno how u r gonna get it back to sasunaru. but anyway...puhleaaassee update
Arw165 chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
I really liked the beginning of the story, but I'm not sure any SasuNaru fan would be satisfied with what you uploaded in the end. I have no problem with xNaru as long as Sasuke and Naruto end up together eventually, but considering the place you stopped updating at, people shipping those two can feel deceived to some extent. I am curious, how you were planning to hook them up in the end. Sasuke is obviously attracted, Naruto not so much. I am surprised a little bit at that. Since this is kind of reincarnation fic, I was expecting both of them to feel some deeper connection due to their distant time together, but it doesn't seem like there's some unnatural force drawing them to each other. Therefore happy SasuNaru end wouldn't be so obvious making the story interesting. But only if you finished it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Tooooooo short :'(:'(:'(
CakePrincess21 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I opened you continue your stories there so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow I loved this story please update and if possible I'd really like to see some incidents were they would recall something from the past about each other please and thank you \(0)/
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Please write more I've been waiting FOREVER for your next update, I really love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Please please please post more I need this XD
Fluffywolf1000 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
i really hope you continue this, it's honest to god my favorite fanfic EVER!
Gaara'slilsis chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
POST MORE PLEASE!
Fluffywolf1000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I absoulutly LOVE this story, is there a posibility that you'll continue it?
The Desiree Incident chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Wow... HE GOT HIS TONGUE PIERCED! Imagine... eating and something gets stuck to his piercing... lol I wonder how everyone will react... like SHikamaru, NEJI, or SASUKE...

0.0 hm... not exactly. what about _ maybe?

Whatever, loving this story, though- WAIT A SECOND, please... PLEASE tell me Naruto already gave the phone. I have a feeling that if he didn't, things would get possibly tense and dramatic. :sigh: I'm a bit frustrated that Naruto's with Neji and not Sasuke... hm... Update soon!

~desiree
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
This is really good keep it up "_"
death2fangirlz chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
Your fic is great! I cant believe Narus gonna get a tung piercing! Keep up the great work!

blugirlami21 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Well you started out well but there is way too much NejiNaru and too little SasuNaru, if I had started on chapter three there really wouldn't be any evidence that this was a SasuNaru story in the first place. I can feel that Sasuke likes Naruto in a more than a friend way but I don't get that vibe from Naruto, he cares about Sasuke but he clearly likes Neji more. You have also given Neji and Naruto a great relationship, I can see that they really like each other and I just don't know how believable it would be for Naruto to end up with Sasuke at the end. Other than that, the story is well written and well characterized, just think about how your relationships look to the readers.
AriSeptona chapter 13 . 12/9/2008
UR GONNA UPDATE? FINALLY!...HURRY UP!.