Reviews for Too Wise to Woo
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 10 . 1/28
I have always loved this story. It sadly is the two week anniversary of the death of our beloved Alan Rickman. But this is one of those wonderfully joyful stories that is so visual. It allows you to see him again .If only in your imagination .
baobei chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
LOVE 3 LOVE 3 LOVE 3 This was perfect! Thank you for taking four of my favorite characters and creating a credible & seamless merging in this story!
nomdeplume30 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Had tons of fun with this! I love Much Ado About Nothing and you did a great job of blending the two worlds.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I like the idea of Voldemort being destroyed by the combined power of the Order :)
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
WICKED! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! YEAHH!:D:D hahaha XD i enjoyed it a lot!

thanks for writing it!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
wow... Severus, my hero!_ wow... BEAUTIFUL!
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
wow... A CURE! yehey!_ cant wait to read the last two chapters!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
wow... awesome chapter! YEAHH! WOOHOO! MATCHMAKING IS DEFINITELY WORKING IN PROGRESS!;]
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
oh yeah... it gets better and better by the chapter!;]:D:D mwahahahaha!
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
whooaa... nice one boys!_:D:D Hahaxd
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
lolXD now this, im really lovin'!
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
HAHAHA XD great chap!
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
HAHAHA XD Remus being a love-sick puppy was so CUTE!_ hahahaXD we shall see, Severus! Weasleys, Potter, Lupin and McGonagall: Y'all know what to do!_
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
lolXD those four really are dunderheads, but i love em all!_ whoah wait... what's the curse? oh dear, please let hermione be alright:(
JasmineT chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Aw... That was so good! Great job!