Reviews for Boots
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Really excellent characterizations. By this time, even when he wanted to, John didn't have a visa for SamandDeanland.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It's good to see the Winchesters have a nice day. I like how Dean picked boots like his Dad's.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Good to read about a good day for the W family. Felt true to the characters and a day they might have had. Thanks!
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very nice. Loved the characterisations "Dean vibrating and swinging like a piƱata on crack."

ConCrit content - should "Sam aced them all at miniature gold" be "golf"?

Good to see the Wee!s on a fun day with dad.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Lol very amusing!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was really great. Loved it!

Kisses,

Florchuchizz
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ha ha ha. That's cute. Especially with the "Dark side" comment in Hunted. And I can just imagine the look of mild surprise on John's face when he saw that Dean chose boots just like his. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
"The boys look at each other, sending private Sam/Dean signals, John so thoroughly out of the loop he should send in a change of address card." This line totally hooked me, and then you followed up with some more beautiful stuff, like "Private conference. Sam and Dean only, please." And "Shaggy hair its own kind of camo netting" (perfect) and Dean "holding out the pair of biker boots like an offering to a god" (heart melting) Hooray, you!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was great! What a nice change of pace!
HuntressofDarkness91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw, the boys are so cute! I wanna hug em both!

Good Job.