Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop for Death
Nachtderwolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
At first I saw 'deathfic' and almost passed it up, those things get me pretty bad... But I'm glad I didn't! This was quite a refreshing story with a good bittersweet ending that gave good closure and plenty of laughs. Thanks for the great read!
ln29 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I'm now questioning the wisdom of trying to read this in school...it's a Herculean effort not to crack up in the middle of my persuasion and argumentation class. How is this so hilarious?!
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hilarious and touching at the same time
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the end. So I did both :) I also had no idea a deathfic could be so hillarious! And the platypodes line just about made me die of laughter.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Man, this is like Mystery Spot. You can't help but laugh even though you you know you shouldn't, but it's freaking funny and you feel guilty for laughing but you do it anyway. I laughed especially hard at the part when Sam got stabbed to his lungs, fell from a building, and then stood up and said fucking ow. Heck, I'm still laughing right now.
i say hello chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Love love LOVE the ending, but i don't get the numbers? can you PM me or something explaining it?

I think this story is so fantastic though, i love the way its written :)
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I know almost nothing about Supernatural, and even I found this one funny! Good job!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaawwww... Nice. The WinBro's get to live a long full life and Death gets to have some fun along the way. ;p
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is really amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This story is fun in a way a story about dying constantly just shouldn't be, but it is, and I love it for it. Hilarious deaths, wonderful interactions, and awesome characterizations.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hilarious and sad all at the same time. I love that at the end Sam doesnt seem sad, just ready to follow Dean like he's always done. Well done.
sgs09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I laughed so hard when reading this story that I'm sure my roommates wondered if something was wrong. lol "Animal Week" was awesome. I laughed so hard at the "platapus...es?" line.

This version of their retirement was totally awesome. They were like Bobby, except together, and with a whole training CAMP, instead of just a salvage yard. (For some reason, I always picture Bobby as a sort of trainer for younger hunters, but maybe that's just me...?)

Oh gosh...I can't even tell you how much I laughed over this story. It was golden. Definitely going into my Faves Bucket. Thank you so much for this story! :D

sgs09
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I liked it but what's with the numbering?
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This totally made me laugh. I loved the different ways they died and how they talked about it. I was seriously giggling hysterically in the middle of the living room. My family thinks I'm nuts now, but they weren't reading about Dean going into anaphalctic shock from a platypus. Hysterical.

Once again, awesome.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
not sure if i understand the numbers but I love the story! one sure way that the boys make it to old age!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »