Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop for Death
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved it... The ending was so touching :) :)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
My fave was the Piano crushing and death my toilet seat...

For a Deatfic this is amazing and both funny and profound. They both died so many times that it eventually just became a type of game in some instances (Sam grinned, because they never really got bored of trying to decide exactly what it was that had killed them in these circumstances), rediculus (piano crushing) to disconcerning (suicide).

WHat was best was the ending. They both stayed together till the every end and eventually (Dean) got a peaceful final death (which Sam will hopefully also have).
DxLilith chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow. This was really funny & weird & kinda "out there" but the ending was real nice _
the music lady chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i think my favorite death was the avalanche caused by cow tipping.

something about that just tickled my fancy.
Ultra-Geek chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh, God. That was hilarious!
k123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was so CUTE! Your characterization of Sam and Dean was really good, and your little asides were so much fun. You thought up some pretty interesting deaths. :)
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aw... awesome idea for a story, i love how you wrote it in you POV, and not in dean or sam's. most people dont do that anymore...

just one question... what do the numbers between the paragraphs mean?

very well written, i enjoyed it very much!

LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm not even sure what to say. I like, but man you gotta know, that's weird.
Steph chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is awesome, an amazing story, thank you!
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very funny, something you don't get a lot of in deathfic. Of course, what with the 14,0 deaths in this one story, there's a lot more opportunity for humor to creep in.

I'm torn for favorite death between cow tipping avalanche and piano crushing. Thank god you gave both.

I'm with all the others who missed the significance of the numbers. Please enlighten.
Scorpion Lyra chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LMAO I never thought I'd actually laugh this much reading a freakin deathfic!

That was great! Really!

I didn't get the numbers thing though... They were there just for linebreak or did they actually have a meaning?

Loved your fic, anwyay.
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is one of the best stories i ahve ever read. And i love fics like this! You should write more like this. I LOVED IT!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
AW! This story was awesome! What do the numbers mean though? I really love your style of writing and structure, awesome awesome story!

Great writing!

*goes off to email story to friends*
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Lol. That was hilarious! And the ending was so sweet. What's with the numbers though?
Silwyna chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This was hilarious! I LOVE it! LOL How do you come up with all these ideas?

The ending was bittersweet. It's sad that Sam is alone ... not that I felt sad because I was still laughing from all their various ways of dying before LOL But I guess Sam will follow him soon :)

"Life was pretty good (death still sucked, but they could live with that.)" ROTFL

This fic is just great. You are an amazing writer :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »