Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop for Death
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Lol. That was hilarious! And the ending was so sweet. What's with the numbers though?
Silwyna chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This was hilarious! I LOVE it! LOL How do you come up with all these ideas?

The ending was bittersweet. It's sad that Sam is alone ... not that I felt sad because I was still laughing from all their various ways of dying before LOL But I guess Sam will follow him soon :)

"Life was pretty good (death still sucked, but they could live with that.)" ROTFL

This fic is just great. You are an amazing writer :)
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
if you have not read this story yet don't read my comment. contains spoilers!

wow, where do you get your story ideas? i mean WOW. i'm shocked, but i was hooked. i would like to know if dean's dead now, just askin. or is he gonna come back?
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That ..was...interesting. I can't thing of anything else to say. I actually just sat staring at my computer screen for a couple of minutes after I finished reading.

Okay...it was good though.

Toodles!

Sky
fanficmistress18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
great story.

Jenna
mysong chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
How did you come up with all those ways of dying? It was so funny!
FaithfulLurker chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This was a good story. 'Catching malaria in the US is not normal. Right, Dean replied from the bathroom, because rising from the dead a couple of times a month is totally mundane.' LMFAO
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Odd...very odd...
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was INSANE and I loved it! Omg, best death fic EVER. I hate death fics, they make me cry buckets, but this? This was brilliant.
Landwing chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Great! In the weirdest way ever. But great all the same! I sniggered all the way through.
silmirof4077 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw. That was really, really funny. Then it was cute. I love it.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hilarious!:)
Lisette chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
How paradoxal to say that was the happiest death fic I've ever read, but it's true. I love the idea of Dean and Sam growing old together, with the connection, the banter, and brotherly love never dying. You've found a way to keep them hunting till the very end, and then you've given them the dignity of dying in their sleep after leading a very full lifetime. What a splendid read - not to mention freaking hilarious! Death by toilet seat? ROFL GREAT!
p.s chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
oh i really really loved it! It was quite sad at the end in a kind of peaceful way, and i love how it covered their lives from now until way into the future. Was quite funny in some parts too, i loved the toilet drowning thing lol, i loved all of it! Well done, so much fun to read!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
this was...what can i say...i don't know...just...hilarious!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »