Reviews for Is this right?
Tigersfury chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
0.0 WUUUUUUUT!?
Tigersfury chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
XD I love to see a store called 'You Touch it, You Bought it' Lol!
twighlightneko chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
If don't continue this awesome story I'll have no choice but to haunt you in your dreams until you do... Lol but seriously why you stop? The story us just to amazingly awesome (never been this ticked over a story before) so please begging you. Continue?
lilfanficbug chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I really love the writing of this but I think you should have made Dib feel a little bit more pressured, like a bit more unsure and it would have made the manipulation more obvious to the reader. Also you could make Zim understanding what he wants a little more shocking, like Dib doesn't quite get it. :) I like it so far though, READING ON!
HomicidalMiz-Ari777 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
im shocked at how you could simply give up an amazing story such as this! It's been forever since you've typed a word. Well, anyways, I think you're a very promising author with much talent. Stay amazing.
Emeralddragon694 chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
This is such a plot twisty story! I like it. Please update?
Invader Oceana chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Update or else... ...no cookie for joo!
ahem chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
mep i want to giggle evertime i hear a zadr story i dont now why! oh well zadr rules !1 so mep
Miz. Jynx chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
make more! XD

i LOVE it!

zimxdib zimxdib!
Miz. Jynx chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
i LOVE it!
little-caitlin chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Lovely, darling! _ I love this story as well as your dib and zim romance one Love it I say! hm... I just have to draw you a picture for this one like I did the other. lem'me know if you'd like one.
jc-1225 chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
I got confused when Zim said, "I don't really.." I thought he meant, "I don't really love you." But now I get it. He didn't really know Tenn, right?

Wow, bonded. Installing a PAK might hurt...

.x
Rev Runner chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This story is definitely out of both Zim and Dib's character(s)
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
I'm so behind on all my reviews! AUGH!

Yay, Dib isn't mad at ZIm anymore! Although he probably won't be terribly happy when he figures out the bonding thing...

Actually, I only have a suspicion.
September's Nobara chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Interesting for the first two chapters. I did notice an inconsistancy regarding Zim's eye color between installments: first, his eyes are described as oddly gray (the color is actually somewhat lavander meets medium purple; like the "Submit Review" button), then in the second chapter, it expounds his eyes' pinkness. Additionally, there are sporadic punctuation errors, mainly mistakenly placed aphostrophies, as well as a missing question mark in "Hey, what happened to that book?" near the end of this chapter. Your conjugation of verbs seems a bit off: "...I think that a load of crap" should be "...I think that's a load of crap". Use of "etcetera" more than once is redundant.

Your spelling is, at times, distractingly incorrect ("Countries", which is plural, for "country's" which is singular possessive).

However, I love the way you've characterized Zim in all his narcissism, and Dib's shyness. In my opinion, nicely done.

Take care,