Reviews for Leaning
Allei chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
I absoloutly loved that. It was amazing and so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
OH MY GOD I just discovered this cause it was recommended to me and it took my breath away! Seriously! I read so much smut and sensual stories but this might be the first time I blushed asfhlakfhl the chemistry was incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
it was beautifully written and i really loved it.
L chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
What a gorgeous one-shot. Thank you so much for sharing, and sharing the music that helped you write it. This is the essence of the Jily ship.
Jeena chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
this was so enjoyable to read. keep writing..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Ummmm... Everything I wanna say is has already been said before. I do wanna add though that if I ever happen to be in a real relationship, this is how I would want it to start. It's the stuff and fluff of my dreams. :D :')

- Ankita
amarauder'swife chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. THAT'S ALL I WILL SAY BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY TRUTH. DEAL WITH IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
So intense! This was amazing, I loved everything. Thanks for the writing!
Someone chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
That. Was. Awesome! But, as a reader, I'd like to suggest not using the same line over... and over... and over. I think you could of just used it at the beginning once and at the end once. People will get it better. But over all, great job!
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Ugh, this is so good.
ABD chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Oh my gosh I loved this! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Loved it!
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
HOLY GUACAMOLE I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE FIRST TIME I READ IT WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME IDK
this was so so beautiful and electrifying. I literally closed my eyes and took a deep breath after reading because it affected me in a way that I felt like I was Lily? make sense? probably not. you couldn't have done any more justice to James's character. he would totally have the leaning habit, being all long limbed and tall. I IMAGINED IT AND I AM NOW FANNING MYSELF. so intense- phew! extremely well written probably one of the best out there . thank you so much for blessing us with this beautiful, beautiful piece. Ps I love your name
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Amazing story. I always find myself coming back to reread it.