Reviews for Leaning
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey great story! And ben lee's the best!
coldveil chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
you've done a fabulous job with this! it is, by far, one of the best L/J fics i've read. i really like how you kept the same line to conclude each of the sections...shows that you put a lot of thought into your work. you didn't over-do anything, and punctuated the scenarios with the L/J chemistry quite well. i applaud you on this piece. i look forward to reading your other work :)
freshwaterplimpies chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this was so sweet. lily and james have always been my favorite characters, you definltely did them justice.
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
you can tell that this isnt a oneshot that you just typed up between commercials or between doing errands. your effort shows.

i thought it was really well written.

and fun to read!
Lost In The Stars chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I can see how that song influenced this story. :) I love "Ache For You"!

Great job on this,it was really well written! I liked how you could see Lily change and grow to accept him.

Really, really well done!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
“You know you’re going to bear my children, yeah?”

*shakes head* Only them, only them.

VERY cute and amusing story.
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
HOLY SHIT! excuse my profanity, but holy shit! that was AMAZING to say the least! OMG!
mebmarker chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I must say that I am only reviewing because I have to go soon and this looks good so I don't want to lose it. Sorry this is terribly unhelpful!
iluvpotter1226 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
really great! you really got into the feelings of the characters.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I loved it! the tone you set was perfect; and the writing was great! )
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
that was really good-but a bit hard to understand if it was flash backs or dreams though...
Weird Not Boring chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Holy crap! That was so cute! I loved it. I especcially loved the semi-twist at the end, when his leaning against doors and things turns into leaning in to kiss her. So brilliant! Good job.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
:sigh: fabulous
evizyt chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was so cute, so well written, so utterly perfect in every single way, there are no words better then complete adoration which I am sending to you in vast quantities. I hope you get millions and trillions of reviews, for this is truly good stuff.
scribbl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008