Reviews for Late Night Conversations
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I am always amazed & impressed by authors who can write dialogue-only fanfic where it's always clear who's speaking. This is wonderful! I miss Pez & Ian & Danny... *sigh*
ewa snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
that was awesome!
peygan chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
*chuckle* I loved it..
Chornyi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This is GREAT! Great dialogue.. very Sara.. very Ian.. would love some more.. Please?
Mako-chan Wolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Cool. Even though there were no speaker tags, I found this surprisingly easy to follow, because all of the characters are the way they are/were in the series... I like this!
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I was right. I did come back and read this again and enjoyed it even more. Thanks for sharing. Toodles.
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
More? *makes hopeful face* More...please?
renisanz chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
pretty interesting. i'm amazed at how you pulled this story off w/ complete dialogue and absolutely no description. rock! ;)
Music chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I loved that. It was sooooooo Sara/Ian.
Beck chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
I just read this again after a long time and it's still witty, bright and I found I still love the way you write. Hope to see more from you soon.

Beck
L 0 K I chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
i first read this fic on some site (i can't remember where)...i liked it then and absolutely love it now! _ i didn't get confused by any part, so i don't know what some of those other reviewers are talking about. frankly, the fact that they got confused-that-really confuses me. it was very easy to follow...

don't add to it, or change it at all! it truly is perfect the way it is. very charming.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
hee, i've read this fic somewhere before, on someone's witchblade site, i guess. but i'm glad to have found it here at , so i can give you a review :) I, too, think you've captured Sara and Ian's "voices" very well, and I had no trouble following the dialogue only. Very well written. also, lmao the line:

"Maybe I don't want my beer tab reported back to Irons.

Twenty-three dollars and fifty cents, but this isn't about him."

hehee.
Sllea chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
You've captured Ian and Sara's voices so well! Dialogue-only must have been quite a challenge, I'm sure, but this story has a simplicity which allows the reader to concentrate on the words themselves. Wonderful writing!
Jackalyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Hey keep going.
Neko-Chan3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I loved this, I like how theres nothing but dialogue, but stragely you know exactly whats happening _