Reviews for Finding Future Keely
Thank you chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
I knew that keely would be dead twenty something years before phil was even born and when she asked phil to promise to wait for her in the last episode and he said yes i was kinda heartbroken knowing that it wouldnt come true. It was a great show with a rushed ending but still a good one and even though this is a fanfic thank you for giving me closure with good memories about this show. Hopefully he begins anew with keelys granddaughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
it sucked
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
loved it update soon
Mandylion chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Not exactly what I'd call eye candy, so, I guess I'll try to help:

NOTE: If you've improved, don't mind reading this.

I.E.,

And I quote, "Then she says she did tell me once that timing is every thing so don’t waste. Well, I’m going go for a walk want to come. Phil say’s yeah."

Could be written as:

"'Timing is everything, so don't waste', she once told me. I'm going for a walk... want to come?" she said (adverb).

"Yeah."
nleslie chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Badly spaced out, a few spelling errors and quotation marks would have been less confusing, but the story was great. I do realise that some programs don't download the stories so well, so yeah. Love the plot though, woo-oot! :P
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Well thought out and no loose ends. Yes, paragraphing would improve, yet this was a good story to have the computer read. Congratualations on your first POTF story.
littlequickwrites chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
It's pretty good for a story. Try to use like quotation marks and more paragraph separation. And it'll be even better. But I loved it!