Reviews for Condemned
keekz chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was so sweet.
It suits Tom that the only way he could of to bring Danielle closer to him would be to kill her parents . it shows his deranged thought process (;
I hope you do more, I cant get enough of Tom and Danielle.
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow. you are an amazing author. this short chapter from riddles in the dark perfectly portrays tom riddles character in every aspect. i would love to read more TRx your OC fanfics. there have only been a few other authors that have really developed an original character well enough to interest me in a TRxOC fic but I have to say that your character is so amazingly deep and unique and so well thoughtout.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I like this. You made Tom fall in love and yet he was never truly out of character. You did very well.
lavya0393 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
i can honestly say that this is one of the best insights or descriptions of Tom Riddle's feelings and thoughts that i have ever read.

It's Perfect.

xx
MandaPandaAR chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Insight into Tom's mind and feelings? As if I couldn't love you more, you write this, and now I'm just in awe of you!

Holy crap Amber, this was amazing! And you know, I just realized that this is the first time that we actually get to see what Tom is truly thinking and how he really feels. I'm in shock, but it's a really good shock. _- I knew he cared for her, more then he was letting on! Oh, I'm a happy/sad fangirl right now!

This was so beautiful, and so very bittersweet after just finishing the story. Tom is turly a complicated man, but one thing is certain, he loves Danielle. With whatever is left of his heart, he loves her. WOW! I'm gonna start crying again!

Ha! He was jealous of Hagrid! I thought he didn't like him just because, but no, he was jealous! I was waiting for the moment when we would see Tom jealous, and I didn't even pick up on it in the story!

AND OH! Amber... he killed Danielle's parents? (makes a really sad face) You never said how they passed in the story, so I assumed they died for one reason or another, but OMG, he killed them! I should have known. I wonder if Danielle ever suspected? He did it to bring her closer to him... he could have bought her chocolate and flowers to do that. (lol) Wow, the things we learn!

I love how he talks about her though, as if he can't believe that this girl, whom he wanted as an asset, has made him fall in love. _

"Even if I do feel this way, I know that I will leave her."

So he knew, even then, that he would leave. But he did it to safe her from himself! He truly does love her, and she'll never know, not really. Ya, he tells her here but it wasn't enough. What he felt was stronger then what he showed. Oh, it's so sad. Poor Tom and Danielle. Riddles in the dark indeed. (cries)

Please, oh pretty pretty please tell me that there will be more side chapters like this! Now you've got me wanting more insight into Tom's mind! 'Tis not fair! (whines) But this was amazing, and so unexpected, and so lovely. Thank you for writing it; it made me feel a little better knowing that he did really care for her. *sighs and hugs you close*