Reviews for Olly, Olly, Oxen Free
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I found this by accident and I totally loved it! Thank you for sharing and for keeping them in character the way you did! Keep up the great work!

Karone
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Gah, it's so depressing. I love it. And Heero is the lovesick one for a change! Wow. Glad I found this and glad I clicked on it and read it. Loved it to pieces. The timeline was even well thought out and well handled, instead of disjointed, which is so rare. I really just plain love this.
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
It's always interesting to see a love story of Heero and Duo done in slow paces. I get to really appreciate the tension between them and how they react to each other's presence. As a boon, with this fic being done in Heero's POV made this sweeter. I absolutely adore a patient and very human Heero who will sacrifice his own happiness for Duo's. Brilliant.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
loved it!
Peayitforward chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It reminds me of my relationship with one of my guy friend. It was well written and had a great plot line. Keep up the good work.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
_
Alert-DeadAccount chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Okay, I just have to say that I absolutely loved that! Like, serious love. So many people write Duo angst about him being in love with Heero and not knowing if that love is reciprocrated. I don't think I have ever seen one of Heero worry about Duo's returned love for him (or maybe I have, but obviously they didn't stick out in my mind). This, however, was absolutely and entirely amazing. Astounding. Completely wonderful. Thank you so much for writing!
hink chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
oh yeah! happy ending! kudos.
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was an awesome story. It was more realistic than anything else I've read in a long time. It wasn't the two of them suddenly falling in love with eachother and giving a heartfelt confession over the course of 10 words Thank you very much for that story; it made my day.
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I believe this is the best 1st person POV fic I've read on this site! _ Nice job, I loved it!

~*Duchess
athena101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
i liked the story, maybe you should write a sequal?
Slate Grey chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
E. Just so much love for this one, which was angsty without being angsty at all and so everyday-life-after-the-war that I could actually picture every scene and so romantic in a way that only Heero could be. *loves beyond reason* Gorgeous work.
Raose chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
(giggles madly) that was so cute! I loved it, i couldn't stop reading! It was wonderfully written.
Shockedhard chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Fucking beautiful.
Mazmaraz chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
*contented sigh*

Man, it's been a long time since I read this one. It's such a relief somehow to find fiction that moved you a long time ago. I've got emotions that go with the name of this story, that's how much it affected me.

You did a wonderful job with this. I'm glad you posted it again and reminded me that it existed.

Maz