Reviews for Chances Missed
Go2man chapter 7 . 5/25
Good story. Going to read the 3rd part next. Would only say you should mark it as complete.
Lowar chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Agh, I'm starting to get mixed feelings about this fic. On the one hand, It's excellently written and the pairing is adorable. _

On the other hand, you've now made Rei an antagonist. (I'm a Rei fanboy)

I'm just so torn!
Archnecromancer king chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I really loved this story. Looking forward to the sequel.
Boko the Chocobo chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
im getting some deshavo from an asuka shiji fic here
Boko the Chocobo chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
why? why did u go and have to invole rie in this great fic really all see is is an over loical bitch
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I did enjoy reading book 1 so I really want to enjoy reading this one and number 3.
Liber Logaeth chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
A good tale. No more words for this piece of art.
Eson chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
I read Part 1 & 2 twice, since I missed part 1 by accident. Nice work. I know that by seeing your updates that you are about to have now even less time, but please do continue this and all other stories.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
I just have to say I'm enjoying this story, its got a nice soft feel to it. Relaxing, not something you find a whole lot of. Especially this chapter. I like how for lack of a better term, 'softly' your treating the charachters thoughts and situations.
DCWestby chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
heh.. One thing I kinda find funny is Rei's straight forwardness to any subject, no matter how hard hitting it might be. And this chapter... Its as if Rei uses a chainsaw and cuts maya off at the knees with her bluntness. I can see myself wincing in sympathy for Maya on the recieving end of Rei's remarks. Good writing.
shinji chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
wow so godd
i alwaysl like shinjiXasuka but this fic changed my mind
ye ye
isnt she a pedophile?
Darkness4verfades chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
No matter what you do...DO NOT STOP WRITING/MAKING STORIES...You have a talent and use it.
Chronicled Realms chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
You asshole. That scene at the end made me cry.
frograss chapter 7 . 3/25/2003
Excellent! Well done. Sex scenes were tastefully done as well. Oh by the way, waking up with a topless woman in her panties after a hard night of drinking always included a continuation of the previous nights activities - always. I could be dead - but there are certain more important priorities to persue... Liked the fic, great work as usual. If Rei II hadn't died with the 16th angel, things may have been - no would have been radically different. Gendo sacrificed her in order to replace her with someone not as contaminated by emotions for his son. I could see her openly defying him or even ruining his plans. Ah, but that's for another time, another fic... Hope you continue this some day.
Warriorsong chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
Cheesy dialogue aside, it was a good read, moving more towards the emotional aspect I am used to from your writings. The reason I say the dialogue is cheesy is simply that I am a cynic and a pessimist, having never found this kind of interaction with another human, it seems like a bad romantic comedy, and I know sadly, I'm missing out on something. What makes it worse is the warm and fuzzy feelings reading it gave me. I wanted to stop reading but couldn't. It is said that a true author creates this conflict in their readers. If so, congratulations are in order.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »