Reviews for Nascence
V chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Just one more chapter and I'll do my homework, I said. Oh, Tsunade is dead, you said. Well, thanks for that, there's no going back now.
lele92 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
I just want to say that i extremely enjoyed reading this story from beginning to end! You are a really amazing writer! Also I really enjoy Neji/Sakura stories so that was by far a good one!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Awwwwww! I loved this! Great job!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
I can't believe its over :*O This was so wonderfully perfect, and I'm pretty sure you're already well aware how much I loved it by my last review. The plot was unique and kept me wanting more. The romance made me all giddy and fangirl-like (I am not ashamed:P) without being cliche like so many fanfics out there. You made my love for Sai as a character increase even more. Lastly, you have written my new favorite NejiSaku fic.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
This was one of the few times a writer on here has made me cry like a baby. You're a very talented writer; the fact that you can pull out so much emotion for the reader is proof enough. You've been able to really show the depths of all the characters relationships in only six chapters. It's amazing really. You portrayed the wonderful familial relationships Sakura shares with Naruto and Sai, making me smile like a buffoon. You showed the extent of Tsunade's mother-like role in Sakura's life so well, that I don't think anybody could hold in their tears in this chapter. You've moved at the perfect pace, truly showing the growing bond between Neji and Sakura. I was intending on leaving just one review once I completed this story, but I can't help it- it's rare for me to find a story able to bring out so much emotion in me. Anyways, this has been a long review that I'm not even sure you'll read (you wrote this quite a long time ago, after all), but I hope my message was written clear- you're an amazing writer, and I hope you have, and will, continue to share your talent on here.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Por que Tsunade queres decirme? casi me largo a llorar. Esta muy buena la historia hasta ahora, me gusta y yo misma ya tengo un número de posibles sospechosos, vamos a ver si tengo razón con algunos
bitterism chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
OH GOD LEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Serendipithy chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Ugh, way to throw me off! I can't tell if it was Sasuke anymore, because it can still honestly be someone else doing it... but that's probably just my (secret) soft spot for the younger Uchiha. The ending was wrapped up rather nicely. :)
Serendipithy chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Heh, and I was just going to guess that the culprit was Sasuke, too... until this chapter. I dunno, having him kill the Hokage seems a biiit too much for even him to handle. Itachi never even crossed my mind, LOL. I won't go deeper into speculation or conjecture now that I know I'm wrong, so I'll just go straight to the review:

I can't imagine how killing off Tsunade could be crucial to the plot, but I'll have to see hmm? I really like the writing so far. You don't focus on the romance, and the balance is perfect (at least, for the mood I'm in right now. :)
Elementary' my dear Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh thank god your story was like what SAVED me.
I think I have read every good fanfiction of every fandom I'm in in this website in the past years, and I couldn't find one that could keep my interest to the very end. I would just stop reading or just read the last chapter and look for another one.
But your story did the job, and I couldn't wait to know who was behind everything!
You have a very good plot twist. At the beginning, I was like ''I'm sure it's Sasuke, but it would be too obvious. So maybe not'' But at the end it was him, and it surprised me a lot!
I love reading stories with a strong Sakura, Yeah Kishimoto obviously forgot her and it angers me because we can see that she has so much potential. (Do you think he's sexist? haha)
Anyways, your story is one of the first I read about the ship NejiSaku, I'm very new to this side of the fandom. It makes a great introduction.
Your writing is excellent, and it's very easy to red, without it being childish and immature. Neji was very in character, even if he was a bit romantic and stuff. But Kishimoto never showed this side of him so maybe HE IS really romantic no?
And i just loved Sakura here! You displayed her genius and her talent greatly through realistic thoughts and action.
I congratulate you! And I would love to read any other NejiSaku tory you write, or any other pairing I ship.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Best. NejiSaku. Story. Ever.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Oh my gosh I'm so happy! ;D
sakuras-horcrux chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I simply CANNOT stop reading this! I've been reading it the whole day and I still have lots of homework to do! I need help! My eyes won't stop! D: (not that I want them to! :D)
sakuras-horcrux chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I don't care what you say this chapter ROCKED!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Things are gettin' REALLY interesting!