Reviews for Waiting
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I guess the saying "All good things come in small packages" is quite right for your work, eh? _~

Which is fine, too, because it leaves a lot to the imagination and I've always been a fan of that.

I love how you had them both follow closely in their real teachers' footsteps-very much brilliant. I can see Sakura doing such a sweet thing for her closest friend. Keeping his seat warm for him while he's gone.

Incredible! I love it! _
LucidKren chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
:) Very nice.
susan22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was just so cute!
Staple Sauce chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Hi! You know who I am... mwahahaha... I loved this story! It was a little short, true, but I really liked it! And I don't even know the first thing about Naruto! 3
jae maknae chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was cute!

Simply cute.
madelynthemaddy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
When I saw the summary, i was like "Oh noes! not a nother she waiting for Sasuke to come back and ends up with Naruto" but i love the simplistic style of it, and the way she just finishes it with a few words that sum up their lives. Fantastic
suzako chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
that was really nice _ Well written and very original ) why don't you write more?
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Mm...yeah, this is probably the third story I've found where one of the girls gets the Hokage hat.

Nice job, there's a romantic air to the story. Not love love romantic. It's the kind of romantic in which you have sweet memories of something. Umm...or the sort of romantic that you'd like to see with your own eyes. It sounds adventurous, but it feels dreamlike. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's the feeling you get when you read a great fairy tale when you were a kid.