Reviews for Define, Hell II: the original
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Man, this story is great. Ron's answer is so funney. 5/5.
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Type your review here...
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i think i've only read your JADE is what your known for, after all. good story, needed a little more interaction between barkin and ron. but then again, they've known each other for half a decade.

i've seen the question of hell answered by a professor, but is that really on a chem test?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Heh, this is so fun... well done.

Keep the good writing.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Ron's logic appears sound...but it won't save him.

Though I always thought Ron had more honour and self-preservation than that. Still, very funny. Nicely done.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great story sir. I just have one question: *where* in God's great beautiful universe did you get this idea? I know I've heard something similar before, but I can't remember where.

Anywho, it's a great short story, a definite fave. A five . . . out of five.

Bona Fide

Carry on.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I do like this one!
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Cpneb, you did it again. A my friend. A

The answer is indeed something Ron would give as an answer. I've already read Define Hell I, though I saved my review for this one. Perfection.
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Love it
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great humorous story. However, I was a little irked with the notion the Ron had cheated on Kim with Bonnie.
A Rare Sight chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Omg..I loved it this is a great fic..lol..I am about to read part II loved it!
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Histerical, I absolutely loved it! Excellent job, darling.
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Okay, no real analysis here. I'm laughing too damn hard to think of anything useful to say! Great story here, Mr. Neb!
amberyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This made me smile, even though I'm not a fan of Bonnie/Ron and Ron seems like the philandering type here.

I really like how you structured your writing and how you alternate between long paragraphs and one-liners, it's very suspenseful. *goes to read the other chapters*
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Nowhere near as good as Red: the main course, but a great side dish, nonetheless….

It took me forever to figure out that he was talking about the wine O_O Hehehehe...

mangafangirl :)