Reviews for Cages of Their Own Making
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Utterly brilliant. And by my own previous judgment, I have now fully morphed into a squeeing fangirl.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I enjoyed this. No fluff, no character death, and Spike and Illyria doing their duty and getting their boy back. Nice work.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Loved it! It seems to be popular opinion that Spike and Illyria survive the final battle of NFA, and I think it's realistic that Spike (being the 'half-breed that he is) doesn't escape completely unscathed. Is it greedy of my to wish there was another chapter? You've tied it up very well just as a oneshot, but it's so good I just wanna keep reading :)
xScottx chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Good OneShot, I enjoyed it. Spike/Illyria make for a interesting kinda pairing.
Larania47 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very well done, I really enjoyed this, added to my favs I hope you write more soon.:)
Princess G chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very good, well-written story. I liked your characterizations, and wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.
Nate Z chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I literally just finished watching "Angel" tonight, so of course I'm looking for ways to see what may have happened.

I must say, this is a logical veiw of things and is very well written and leaves me wanting more. Kudos.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
VERY nice.

I think the lack of neatly tied up happy endings adds something to this... It comes across as a very 'real' projection of events.

I really liked Illyria's offer to Wes. Creepy and entirely her.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very interesting fic! And great title by the way.