Reviews for All According to Plan
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Oooooh please make more! I think I just fell in love with you_ ur awesome. Ur story is awesome and you'd be more awesome if you updated.

Muahh
* blows you kisses* love u!
Lady Spain chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Update please asap?
MusicFan Banana chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
You're a genious- bowing at you. I'm your fan right now, how can somebody make people chock with their laughter?, you have the answer, it's weird, I imagine all of this happening, I want to be a hippie now!
MusicFan Banana chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
OMG, this is friking-fucking-hilarious, I almost pee myself, I love Naruto's attitude in here and his friends. I would drool myself if someone like Naruto was naked in my kitchen. I would like it if it was a SauNaru, or NaruSasu, either way would be fine and hot.
ikiu chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
i really hope you update soon :)
Meg chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Aw no more chapters? I haven't read any Naruto fanfics in so long most of the stories I read have been finished already, I've become spoiled. God I love Sai... you know as soon as I stop cringing at the things that come out of that guys mouth. Fantastic job keeping him in character and writing a thoroughly amusing story. Can I guess it's not Sasuke though? Maybe Neji?
strawberry-wolf01 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
AWWZ!

Please holy mother of god tell me this * Discontinued* in the summary is a prank~ ;_;

it's just too good to give up on.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
are you going to continue? eh eh eh? please i love this story
Izolda chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Good read:) Interesting plot, well written and kind of funny:)
Izolda chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
"Tell me if you prefer a SasuNaru or NaruSasu pairing, votes will be counted in the end."

Can you do like...both?

Nice story btw :)
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Fantastic, not to mention halarious story!

Sai was amusing, and it's rather funny that you managed to have Naruto naked for a good chuck of this fic XD

It was Sasuke that bailed him, right?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I really hope you continue it
sasunaru2themax chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Finally. after 2 days of not being able to leave comments i can leave them!

I loved this, can't wait for the next chapter
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Awesome! This rocks. i love ur stories. :)
GuestPerson chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Great Story

XD that was priceless chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
awesome intro chapter...i am torn between hilarity and carefully suppressed disgust imagining 3 weeks of human BO artfully mingled with canine BO...and turpentine... (... i really hope manga-verse observed better personal hygiene in his unsupervised childhood...)

on to the next parts!