Reviews for A Thousand Miles
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 8/23
This was really great. I loved the way Iroh got everything set up and then told Zuko Ozai did it... Spectacular.
No one specific chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very good. I alwasy wondered what happened...
Minstrel of Fire chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Great job! I love stories about the aftermath of that fateful Agni Kai, and you did a great job with this one. I like how you don't give away the time-setting right away, tho-you just give hints, and then the reader finds out. The settings and characters are very real and believable-i like seeing the bits about the back stories of Iroh, Jee, and even the ship. I love how you characterized Zuko! Some of my favorite parts of his side of the story were seeing how he reacted to the fact that Azula and later Zhao were happy about his disgrace, and also when he's tring to figure out how he's going to go into exile. And when he's dealing with the fact that he's now burned and banished... Poor thing. I just love how you wrote him! (And i'm repeating myself... Well, it's true, tho. -) It was nice seeing Iroh...well, be "Iroh-ish" at the end, and help to improve his nephew's situation in any way he could. Anyway, thanks for writing!
EvilDragonQueen chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I ;loved this so much. I loved the insight into both Zuko and Iroh, very true to character. I especially like the ending part where Zuko is gathering his things. I found it to be a very princely thing to do to think about that sort of thing and be utterly lost in the world after having everything done for them their entire life. When Iroh told him that Ozai had prepared it fro Zuko it made me 'aww' literally.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Very awesome. Iroh is both cruel and kind at the same time.
Domenic chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Going on favorites.
MonCappy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I would like to state that I enjoyed reading this story.

One thing I like about it is all the back story you include about the war and even some snippets of Iroh's history. This is a well written story.

I can definitely see Iroh going out of his way to assemble a crew and procure a ship. I think you did a fine job writing this story. I would heartily recommend it to other fans of the cartoon.
bowl of fruit chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is wonderful. It's refreshing to read a good Avatar fanfiction- most of the ones I've come across aren't that great. I'll be eargerly waiting for your next story!
servidor chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great story! You had portraited both Iroh and Zuko as very human characters, even Lt. Jee. It's painful to see Zuko disowned and reduced to a lepper, but it also nice to see the love that Iroh holds for the ungrateful fool, he does so much to see him happy. I hope we can read the second chapter soon.
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
wow that was wicked totally favs.

hopefully you will add chapters to this, if so i can't wait to read more .

~mizuki chan