Reviews for After the Fall
soopahdope chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm back. Reading this again. LOL.

Come backkkk!
pachi-chan chapter 16 . 4/10
okay, yes, this is one of the best fics Ive read... like ever, so imagine my surprise (and pain) when i realized you haven't uploaded in years, of course i usually pick fics which are complete, and for some reason i thought this one was, but when i finally realized it was not, i've already read chapter 5 and couldn't stop reading. So if you ever start writing this fic again, i beg you to tell me so i can enjoy this wonderful story!
(btw, Knives is an ass... im dying to see what makes him change. Oh! and that scene between Vash and Meryl... you almost gave a heart attack)
0ayumi0 chapter 16 . 4/6
Super super ! j'adore ! il n'y aura vraiment pas de suite ? c'est tellement bien !
hinata2kill chapter 10 . 2/16
i say there should be a little merylxknives
just saying
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
I believe I have read this story 4 maybe 5 times now. I understand that you have had writer's block and real life got in the way of things, but please don't leave us hanging on this one. It really is just lovely with all kinds of nuances and attention to many different genres.

I have especially been anticipating Knives' (conscious) interaction with the other main characters and have very much been looking forward to that.

But so many things I think you do well from writing action to writing romance, so please continue on. If you are looking for suggestions, I can tell you what direction I had an inkling this story would take and what I hoped would happen. Or, if you could just tell us how you intended to end this 'cuz I am not one for this much suspense. I have read this story since it first initially came out. It's 2014 now! Ack! Ha ha.

Thank you for your consideration.

CCS
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Awww This Story Is Great ! You havent't Updated In 2 Years D; But I'll Add This To My Favorites & Hope You'll Updated Soon !
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I looove your depiction of Knives! I found him a much mor empathetic character in the manga, and I absolutely love how you mixed th anime and manga worlds together for the best of two. Worlds.

I know it's been a couple years since you've updated, but as a fellow author who has had to go on long hiatus either because of real life or writer's block, I hope you make it back eventually! Until then, this story will be sitting very nicely in my favorites folder. :)

What questions you've left open! Given your talent for fight scenes and tender angst scenes (Vash's surgery, Knives' nightmare), I can imagine where this was going. I can only hope to be able to hear it from your screen to mine, eventually. Your humor and tenderness and pure humanity of this story makes it a unique treasure in theworld of fanfiction, and now I'm sad that yours was the first Trigun fanfiction I came across, because I know it will probably not be topped. Your voice and descriptions are brilliant, and can I throw out how much I love your previous chapter summaries? Lol...

As a fellow writer I want to thank you for the time and effort you put into this delightful gem. I know I it's fun, but that doesn't mean it's not a lot of hard work and time! I hope that life finds you well.
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Faaaaaaar too much awesomeness in this chap. Great action, and I really do llove how spot on the dialogue is. I have had multiple lol moments! You area great writer!
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Wheeeee! Awwwww! Squeee! This is so adorable! How do y catch so much feeling without becoming overly sentimental?. 3
Blackdewinthemor chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
So I should be asleep. Like, two hours ago asleep. But now, I'm still reading, and just checked and saw there were only 16 chaps to this story and I reeeeeeeallyhope you got to a good ending before you wrapped this up. This is amazing,! The feels!
Blackdew chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Thank you for writing this story so I don't have to. This is everything I was looking for in a trigun fanfic, but far better written than I could have swung a bat at. You hit he characterization a write on the nose. Thank you for sharing!
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Dear God help me, this just might be the greatest thing that I have ever read. How did you capture this all so perfectly? Please, Please, start writing this again. Apparently the last time you updated was 2011... Too overcome, can't continue...
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Love the postscript XD
Kamui-Lyn chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
gah! I just realized I'd gotten up-to-date in reading it! This fic is amazing! I love it! Please don't give up on this one, its really really good! You portray the characters perfectly and the story is well paced.

I'll be looking forward to seeing another update! - fav'd & follow'd!
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
And so Knives ventures out, and Meryl gets a bounty.

Now, I expect an update soon, else I will be most displeased.