Reviews for The Letter
sunny214 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
What a truly sad and heartbreaking chapter. I totally love it! Please continue this story. I want to know what happened next and what Lorelai says when Rory show her the letter. Anyway it is a really amazing and touching and beautiful written story. Thank you for that.
sunny214 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Wow, what a story twist. Alcohol poison was the last thing I have expected. And the letter is so touching. Really an amazing chapter.
sunny214 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love sad stories with big emotions in it. And what could be worst then the death of Jess. I like that all townies where there and that Lorelai was there for Luke. And then the realisation of Rory why everyone was there. You capture all of this reasons and peoples guilty feelings just perfect. I hope you let us know why he is dead. Keep up the beautiful work.
K-Marie-M chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
This was the greatest sad fic ever. I loved the fact that they didn't meet but I'm sad because it could have been different. I'm mad at logan because he unintentionally caused jess's death.
SiriuslyRory chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
omg my eyes were stinging thru the whole story cos i was going to cry and then when i got to the end i did! it was so sad! and i love the way u ended it! it was sad and aswered a lot of questions!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Really good! Really sad!
lexi chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
This was was beyond words, so depressing, but yet just so good.
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
:( sad
Midnight LeAnn chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
oh my gosh. i almost started crying right now. so sad ans depressing. this story is so sad and yet this is probably what would have happened. PLZ update.
permanently temporary chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
very nice
jesslover123 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
omg omg omg omg omg that was so sad! that was like the sadest thing ive ever read. you are such a great writer! and this was such a great story... very depressing, but great.
jesslover123 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
this is so sad, but so god. i cant wait until the next chapter.
Verity52 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Ack - I don't want to keep on reading because I hate the idea of Jess being dead, yet the plot is compelling. Anyway, I really enjoyed these first two chapters despite the sad fact of Jess's death. You handled it very well - I liked the random lines of the funeral being thrown in. And Logan sucks for doing that...

Keep on writin'!
kelly chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Well being a Logan fan I understand why Logan hid the letter I mean Jess bad mouthed him in that letter and he had no write to
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Really sad! Logan was horrible for keeping that from her! I can't wait for the last chapter!