Reviews for Fancy Cakes And Other Bakes
Ms.Saku chapter 1 . 2/4
I thought it was wonderful. The little seductive bunny teasing Sasuke oh my word that would have been me pushing Sakura down and pounding her. I do LOVE Sasuke's looks they are desperately arousing. Keep it up, I think you do a fine job.
excitement face- XD plus arousals CX.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :DDD Sakura was so sexy! x_x Seriously, that 'carrot' talking... (Whew)

I absolutely LOVE Sasuke's inner. XDDD

Yeahh... have you ever seen bunny sex? x_x It's kind of scary... especially if your male bunny's HUGE and your girl bunny's a virgin... x_x They do like getting it from behind. Lots and lots of times. x_x

"Aw, you innocent babe. Sex-deprivation is when little stupid boys like you neglect sex for some time."

Funniest. Line. Ever. XD

x_x And now Sakura has the bed. XD
Spadiies chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
AWESOME
VampireYukari chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Lol she defeated their fearless leader xD
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You're going to think this is weird, but I've been getting a little curious about my status as an author so I was browsing for my name and I saw this link and boop, wow, I'm impressed that you think I'm so good.

-Don't mind me, I'm a aimless wanderer-

Keep writing, it's the only way to break through to your true potential.
Maaannigaa chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
cool fic
iRibbon chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Awesome! ] i luff it!
Sage Violets chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
not even going to say my friend wanted to write this reveiw cause we read your story as a dare,.

damn that sakura is a total babe wish she'd staddle me yeah

(ok don't worry my friend who just reviewed is a male and is just wrong)
Yara-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This was my second lemon reading Neko-Chan wrote the first one compared to hers this is really hard core butit was funny! PEACE
Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This was amazing! I loved it, it was funny, an lemony! Hell yes! Any way please write more!
kattylin chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
oh god... ths is priceless
This account is now dead chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
XD this was funnie!
NewSon chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Read the manga. It's still great.
kunoichi of darkness chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
i so agree with you they drew the characters ugly sasuke dosent look hot anymore (pouts) and i luv the part when sasuke goes berserk its so romantic i wish that mashi yish-whatever his name is will make it that sasuke comes back to konoha and tries to rebuild the clan with sakura ( and no i am not a perv)
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
LOL! i liked inner sasuke! she kicks him off the bed LOL! please write the sequel to Of all the rotton luck. please!