Reviews for Through time, space and fiction
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Please come back and continue writing this lovely story! It is way too good to be left incomplete.
Jebus89 chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
great chapter. keep them coming :D

A: crash
mari chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
As promised (managing to trick FFnet’s only one review rule), a dinosaur-specific review;-)

Getting Jude’s toys is such a sweet idea (making it an dinosaur is extra-sweet:-) and a great little side-plot.

I always wanted to know what happened to Jude… and am hoping to see more.
BlueAngel137 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Wow. This story seems to be a completely different approach. It's beautifully done and well written. I enjoyed those 4 chapters a lot. It's easy to identify with your protagonist, which is definitely great.

I vote for A ... think it would be great to see Mia at Crash, but I think some fluff after Crash won't hurt. ;)
0101010 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Trippy story! Well written-and I enjoyed your humor-to be funny when writing in another language-that's a gift.

Lovely the way you are wrapping your story into the episodes we already know and love-and Yes, I too am glad you didn't land in Season 2 *ROFL*

Great work!

gd
meritaten chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Great story, Great idea. Please keep it going.
Mari83 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
What a nice, long chapter.

"Because you are wearing your grey Che Guevara shirt. And matching sweatpants. You always wear them during your exercises. And don’t ask me how I know that. I just do.”

Thanks for the nice picture:-)

"While the guys were busy with Logan’s therapy, it was my task to archive the evidence from old Eyes Only cases. There was a little room in the back of the penthouse stuffed with video tapes, files (which surely hadn’t found there way in there by legal means), and tons of pictures."

Funny, I just recently wondered what Logan could be doing with his old files..

"Oh God, that man is tall."

Cool detail, nicely pointing out the difference between seeing someone in TV and reality (whatever that is in this story…)

"She stayed for lunch and I watched Logan trying to sit a little straighter in his chair"

Such a sweet detail.

"Those were the nights Logan worked on Eyes Only cases until dawn, and when Bling tried to lecture him about getting a fair amount of sleep the next morning, he always got bitter. But when she did come, he was all gracious host"

Ah, insider information:-)

"I oppressed my guilty conscious about eavesdropping – TV show, remember? Millions of people have been eavesdropping"

Made me laugh.

"That moment on the bed, surrounded by shattered glass, was crucial. It was a pivotal time for Max and Logan and their love, and I would have rather burned in hell than destroy it. And it turned out to be “all good - all the time”, didn’t it? And there are other ways to be helpful. I tried not to think about the people that would die during Prodigy. That’s their destiny. Max and Logan and the Inner Circle. That’s all that counts. If they don’t have lines they don’t count"

Really interesting this ‘just a show’-level and the conflict of interests of addicted fans (nice of you to think of us:-) and TV-characters.

And of course there’s the interesting question of what will happen if the TV-characters find out that they only are TV-characters…(unless this is going to play out à la ‘Sophies Welt’?)
lisa316 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Yea! You're back and strong with this chapter.

My favorite parts:

"I know that Max is a transgenic or as you called her once ‘a genetically enhanced killing machine’. Not the sweetest compliment in the world, by the way." I loved that entire rant but this part was especially funny! I always wanted to slap Logan when he called her that. The best part about your story is that you can go in and actually do and say all the things we want to.

"Why shouldn’t I be the time-travelling, semi-omniscient first person narrator?" The more self-referrential you are, the more I'm going to love it!

"I oppressed my guilty conscious about eavesdropping – TV show, remember? Millions of people have been eavesdropping!" Same thing! Funny! Never let us forget that you fell into a TV show.
Griever chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Well, duh... C of course. Even though i'm a sucker for an awesome plot (which you have by the way), how could i turn down an offer for pure mindless fluff?

:P
lkaplon chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
A and C (but if I have to choose one, I'm gonna have to go with C)!

I have to say again, I love this storyline! More soon! Pretty please!
Jebus89 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
I like where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter;-)
homicidalslayer chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Weird.

But not in a bad way.

And cool teaser.

-BMG
Mari83 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Nice twist with your / Logan’s eyes…

(And WHY? Logan is the offspring off some of your emigrating ancestors? The German secretary was a relative of yours? Logan is your alternate universe alter ego or something crazy like that?)

And the next, very interesting question:

“What should I tell them? That they’re the stars of a TV show?”

“You okay? Your face’s all green.” She isn’t sympathetic at all, her eyes are glistening with amusement"

Like it, sounds like a bit of payback for dropping into her life just like that.

"At the sight of the most gorgeous man ever to draw breath on this planet, sitting on the examination table, shirtless and the toned chest shiny with sweat, I do what every girl would do in this situation. I faint."

Wise decision, don’t want you to die from sensory overload:-) (But remember, we need Logan to shed some more clothes…? Please;-)

“Logan tells us a funny story about his trip to Italy when he was eighteen and we laugh. I could so get used to this.”

Yeah, I bet you could. Logan’s guestroom for his little sister, I’m so envious;-)

And I’m equally curious to see what you’re planning with the events of ‘Prodigy’
lisa316 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Woohoo! ASLMA approved!

Favorite parts:

“You’re lucky. Their shift’ll end in about two minutes and they don’t pay attention anymore.” - I love details like that.

Max is still in soldiers-do-not-speak-unnecessarily-on-mission mode- liked the way you phrased this.

And of course:

"At the sight of the most gorgeous man ever to draw breath on this planet, sitting on the examination table, shirtless and the toned chest shiny with sweat, I do what every girl would do in this situation." -Jump him? Rip off the rest of his clothes? Attack him with kisses until he loses control?

"I faint." - Yeah, Ok, who wouldn't?
Opusscurum chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
I'm thrilled to see what comes next and hope we'll get some good M/L stuff. So keep it going! Only one thing: "Would you mind being my little sister"? I mean I like the dreams-come-true- touch of your story, but, please, don't get cheesy. Would be a shame!