Reviews for Understanding a Nightmare, becoming a Dream
Uzumakilover1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME! i wish you had fleshed it out and made it longer though.
Karl Skywalker chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Great story!

Yes, it is me again. It is very emotional griping. You did a good job in showing how Sakura and Naruto felt through the whole thing. At least they have a happy ending :)

Good luck with your stories!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Short and Sweet. Nice.
TheDemonRazgriz chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
It's good to see that old fox-like cleverness from Naruto. Sakura should have had some extra time to whip Sasuke but oh well. All's well that ends well I guess?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
That was a cute ending
davethedark chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
update son
TheIcyLotus chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
you better keep updating this and all of ur other stories
KsNandS chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
This is becoming a good story, please continue. It sounds just like deshavous. Please continue.
emilbootanimefreak chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
MOTHER OF ALL THINGS #$# !$! !% ! THIS STORY ROCKS !

PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Etinarg12 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I think what you have here is pretty good. Your writing style is better (in my opinion) then some of the other NaruSaku fanfic's I have read. Anyway, seeing as how there was such a large gap between the first and second post I won't expect and update anytime soon, but that would be awesome.
Forgotten Werewolf chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Interesting plot. I liked it
ender00 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
nice one shot...a piece of advice

mind your spelling,grammar and OOC-ness.

If you are planning to turn this into a chapter fic please maintain your writing style.(i liked the way you rolled everything up minus the bugs)i dunno what to call it in one go but here it ,descriptive,dramatic,angst-y,poetic(in a way). also be mindful of what your story is, do not loose sight of it and where it is going, meaning it's ending. ja ne
AgentBEATS chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Amazing, I just love how it all fits, I definitely want to see more.
sunshine143 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
damn effin cliff hangers! AAH! *crying* why'd you do that! Now I am all sad! *pouting*

Great chapter.
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This is really good! sad, and happy at the same time! Great writing!