Reviews for Privacy
LloydxRegal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ok...what is Tonsil hockey?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Genis has third wheel syndrome, poor guy. The Sheelos was funny
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I really liked this one-shot Samuu! _ You took a real-life situation and incorporated it quite nicely into this sweet one-shot. I liked how it is Genis who is the center of attention for once. _ Although I will be complaining about the title of this fic (I don't know why... this title bothers me somewhat... ;;), I still loved everything else about it. Everyone was in character and of course, the cute Colloyd snugging _ Keep it up Sis!
Urby chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
supaghostreviewofohnose!

Ha, Genis is one of the characters I like to see, and him being 'indignant' is just awesome. That word needs more mention. Other than being a spell of deliciousness, the word itself just has that winning ring. Kudos

'Tonsil hockey'? Where on earth does a wee demi-elfy laddie get that knowledge? My mind warps just to imagine what kind of literature features that vocabulary.

But this piece of literature! You have my applause! (If only in spirit because my hands ache like no tomorrow)
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Oh, a result of our public displays of affection conversations! XD I really like how you took it and incorporated it into a situation where instead of two strangers being affectionate towards each other, it's Genis' friends who are making him squirm. I can definitely associate with that.

You wrote the real-life situation very well, as always, Samuu! Great job!