Reviews for A Real Family
tacaloking chapter 2 . 4/7
i commented on this story before and i been reading this story for years and i still love it and for a insane idea that should never work some how you wrote it in a way that it does even the i cant fathom how you managed it but making a idea that should never work i says that your a good writer im glad you decided to write new chapters
Sir Thames chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Good story, love. Carry on.
clockright chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
This is a good chapter, I like how you incorporated everything. Ranko almost seems like a younger version of Misty in this one. How come you went with the American version of the names? Other then referring to Misty as Kasumi would be fun for some to wrap their minds around.
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Interesting chapter nice job!
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Great work!
clockright chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Your writing style seems to be getting better towards the end of the first chapter. Let it flow more consistently, and with time you will not have to force yourself. Think of how water from the start of the journey until the end. It begins as a raindrop to fill the river and flow into the ocean. You are doing well, but we all need improvement. Thank you for sharing your story.
Aoi Usa chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Lee... He is crazy sigh Should of known
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Wow, I enjoyed this! Now update quickly, and update Ponies One Half!
Kapola Nuva chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I had written this story off for dead. glad you restarted it.
Solartiger chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Awesome chapter
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
great chapter
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Great work on this update! I am looking forward to your next update of this story whenever that may be! Good work as always!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
This story is great! Please write more.
shugokage chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Interesting story!
majishan chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
you should update faster, it's a pretty good twist to the naruto plot