Reviews for Gaara Discovers Valentines Day
middlechild274 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I just noticed that Kankuro is having a lot of bad luck.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Now how adorable was that! So great! Yeah, I like it when you make Kankuro suffer, too! X3 and making fun of Ino and Sasuke is cool! Gaara is just so kawaii in your fics (Hinata too!) you godda love him! Great pairing!
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
X333 So freakin' cute :3 It was so fluffy and cheesy, but it made me smile. Good job.
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ha I loved this fanfic it was really funny! Still love how you torture konkro!
Katou Michinzu chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You just made me ship Gaara and Hinata. O_O
Although I think some of them was a bit ooc, especially Gaara. I don't think he'd be afraid of stuff like that, just confused.
Overall, great job! I love it so much! Kankuro did say that he wish he was popular with the ladies. Atleast he got it! Somehow...
shyprincess82 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
that has got to be one of the most cutest one shots i have ever read! so kawaii! great job and thank u for writing this
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do like Gaara and Hinata together. Its a cute couple. super funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really likes it it was so funny :)
lidianm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
o.m.g. best story ever its like you put everything that each character would actually think. it was awesome.
great job.
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hehe the whole deal with kankuro was hillarious! XD I really like hinatas response that she doesn't need anything for valentines day. ]
Kandi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute...Funny when naruto said get her ramen
Lastine chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Zomg, loved it. I have huge smile plastered on my face.
HimekoUchia chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved it! It was so sweet... and fluffy!
Kayah chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That's adorable 3

Poor Kankuro...but he did say that he wanted to be popular with the ladies xD
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008