Reviews for One of the Best
FlawedTitan chapter 1 . 3/23
I wish u would finish this... I luv it
Flinxlover2424 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
O m g the ending was just perfect, ah I loved it! Definitely going to save this story to my bookmarks! :)
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
you know.. you never updated. But i like it. I like it a lot!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well I'm interested.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I'm kind of confused, but not completely.

Jinx and Kid Flash somehow transport themselves from a universe where they're genderbended and human to the world we know. Am I right?
sliverwolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Its very interesting please update soon
Oku Moku chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This gave me goosebumps; the good kind. If you decide to make this a chapter story, I hope you update soon! The concept is very interesting, even if it is a little odd, and the story is already one of a kind!
Voo.Doo.Nail.Polish chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Intresting story. Unique. I lve the gender-blender thing going. Update soon.
Iced Blossom2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I like it so far! Is it to do with reicarnation..?

... or something.

;
Flying Dragons chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wow...that's interesting. I'm really interested in this story, it's different! Different is good and I like different. *smile* I love Kidflash...the guy, cause he's so hot and awesome! *squeal* I can't wait to see what happends next! Keep up the good work. )
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
very...very interesting. a very...different take on things, but you knew that already. good job...good job.
Derp-Machine chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
are johnny and wilma going to meet jinx and kid flash by any chance?
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
OH! this is gonna be an "altenate dimension meets out dimension story" isnt it? that is gonna ROCK! but if its not that type of story, ignore my renating and update to answer my questions.

i like the genderbender thing, very...odd. and kinda hard to picture, hm (tries to see it) a guy Jinx...somehow, girl Flash is easier. shes kinda cute even. but OUR KF is still HOT! LONG LIVE HOT (boy) KF!

Yeah im high, but i dont even know what its on. maybe the excite ment of a good story.

Oh well, UPDATE! please?

L8r

SAT
The Gentleman Dave chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I'm already getting interested in the story, even though it is kind of confusing in the begining, that is why it gets me hook: you dive right into the story, you may not know whats going on but when you keep reading you intend to understand more. Keep going, keep typing more chapters, I already give you a thumbs up.

P.S. I am typing up my own Flash and Jinx story (T rating) I hope you have time to read it. Author is Silv3r. Thank you.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I LOVE IT! I totally get it, too. It's not really confusing at all. I can't wait to read more. However, unless you intend for them to remember their past, won't the rest of the story go by as if the past never happened? How will it make a difference if they don't rememeber anything? *_*'

Ja-ne! _-