Reviews for Walk The Line: Season One
MihoSayuri chapter 11 . 3/23
I have read probably hundreds of fanfiction over the years. I don't know how to say this with the most meaning and depth through the internet, so I'll do my best.

This is quite possibly the most incredibly written fanfiction I have ever read. Beautifully written, incredible plot, magnificent storytelling. Absolutely breathtaking use of suggested music. I can't even express how engrossed I've been in this fic for the last 20 hours- less has I not had to sleep, eat & attend my three hour crime scene class- but I think you get the picture :) I will, within minutes, be checking out the first few eps of Season 2, & cannot wait. You need to be a damn author, honey. Fucking bravo!
averyschaefer chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Damn Faith don't push them away. It sucks that Robin died, but Buffy was right, those girls are alive because of him. At least he died doing something noble. That's better than alot of people.
averyschaefer chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
You cant take the slayer out the woman I see. Buffy trying to steal Faiths show lol but I cant blame her, she's so use to being the person in charge and saving the day. But great chapter. I love the comedic relief with the elderly women walking out in show girl costumes lol I feel and for Xander though. I hope it works out for them in some fashion.
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is freaking awesome! Its funny, the actions are all very true to the characters nature and your style of writing is so refreshing and easy to follow along with. I love it. :-) you're great at showing also.
lemon-rind chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
This was spectacular. Really good stuff. Can wait to read season two.
crisangel chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Great series. Could totally picture the whole thing in my head and it would have had a permanent spot on my DVR for sure!
crisangel chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Yay! I like it, I really like it...
Stormbringer951 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
A nicely written story, with a lot of strengths and weaknesses. The story is set from Faith's point of view as she starts a new life. The writing style was good, flipping between comedy, horror and angst much like the show itself did. Faith's observations were often funny and her character felt rounded and well developed. Most of the characterization were strong throughout for all the characters.

I didn't buy the main villain. The Last Evil? It sounded corny and hammy: too much like an attempt to one-up the First Evil from Season 7. Although the way it worked using the seven sins was interesting enough, it's powers felt too small-scale to be a genuine threat to entire worlds despite what the characters said.

Also, Sara the psychic slayer felt like a superfluous character. She'd have worked just as well as a regular slayer; the bits where she relays vital information (e.g. the Last is not dead) could've been covered by Jil'hanesh and you wouldn't have needed a convoluted explanation as to why Giles is keeping her away from Las Vegas.

Overall, an enjoyable story and worth a read but not one of my favourites.
Kuramo chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Loved it! This story was very good...are you gonna write another one? You should...and you definitely deserve to have more reads and reviews for this. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Vixien00 chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
Well Done! I loved your story! one of the best i've ever read! :)
MelHellion chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
This is one of the best Buffy/Faith story I have read and I am so happy that it didn't end on a bad note. I am all for the good story but it has always been a total bummer to read a great story and have one of the characters die after their ordeal. So thank you for writing a story with a realistic plot, well as realistic as the show goes, with a balance of sadness, drama, humor, and a good ending.
AwryJigsaw chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
I'm always so hooked on your stories.
Frenchy chick chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
You're AWESOME ! I love what you do. You've such a great literary talent. It's well-written, with action and humor (especially Andrew and Anya lol)! I want another one please *puppy dog eyes*
meetwickedfaith chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
oh and i meant to also say...i loved that poem at the end. i haven't read it before. it fits so well with the whole fic, and faith in particular. it's now been saved on my comp for future readings.
meetwickedfaith chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
WHAT a story! perfectly executed...right amount of laughs and action, drama and suspense. so glad to see our 2 girls together at the end...and faith not running scared from buffy. this was a perfect ftvs season 1. yes, that does mean i really really want a season 2! and that hidden episode 12? can't wait for that. i hope it involves what happned directly after they were in the shower together ;). loved the pairing of jilhanesh and cordy, heaven side. cliffhanger-tastic though..you rotten tease. hit us with the next onslaught against humanity. i know the team can handle it. thanks again for an amazing read.