Reviews for Irritated Love
Cute3
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD So Kisaki Eri! Well done! -
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Haha, you hit her spot-on! Who knows when they'll finally reunite.
SilentPond chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ah, I like the way you portrayed Ran's mother having lingering feelings for her husband. I think their relationship is really sweet in a gruff kind of way.
OnAir chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Short but very nice. I really liked the way you captured Eri. I hope to read more.
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wow! This is really good! It's always nice to see more Eri/Kogoro work...they're so unappreciated. Plus, this is some nice insight into Eri's character. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
AW cute. I love this couple, they remind me of my own parents in a lot of ways.
Mathematica chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*waves* Hii! I'm back again to review yet another of your fabulous stories _

I think that there is a definite gap for Eri/Kogoro fics here, and you fill it particularly well ...

Write a Takagi/Satou fic? With loads of fluff? Because you love me? I'll write one for you in return, any pairing ...

Again, love Sakura.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This is different...sounded more like Ai with all of the analyzing but it works I suppose. Or maybe its your writing that's good enough that it holds the weight of the story.
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Uwah, this totally came out of left field, but I liked it! I could tell from the opening lines that it was about Eri, too. :P
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
How utterly incharacter - I can honestly see that happening ()# Wonderful drabble, Akoyamizuno, I love your portrayal of the illustrious Eri.