Reviews for Queen of Hearts
JackalopeGal chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Hey! I just found this fanfic and I LOVE it! And by reading all the other reviews I am scared that you' forever to update... So please please do do it soon because I really like it and it was a cliffie... So yeah update! :)
i'm crazy deal with it chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
dude u take 4ever i kno school is ruff but please finish it 4 ur fans
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
k so I just started reading this and it's the best fanfic I've read in my nerd girl life(: hhaha(: I'm only on chapter 2 and it's made my day(: love it!
Josephine NSW chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Hahaha! I chortled at the beginning, very funny, but dude! Took you a while to upload! Please hurry with the next chapter, I can't wait.
But I swear, with the guy she took the short from, if he tries the same thing the poiceman did... I don't know! I just don't know what was going to say just then or how I was going to Finnish that sentence. Maybe she should get a rape whistle, or bad plastic surgery so she isn't so enticing.
Anyway! Next chapter; HURRY!
the night chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
how do u beet the sexiness out of some one?
the night chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
THANK YOU FINALLY I LOVED IT KEEP WRIGHTING!
i'm crazy deal with it chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
fomerly the night
the hell dude im still fricking wating
seriously update
Josephine chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Hey! This story is SO good. I got tingles in my belly all through this chapter! *Snicker* Anyway, I am begging you to hurry up and finnish the next chapter, I'm dying to know what happens next.
From Josephine, NSW Australia
xDeathTheKidx chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I think I have to re-read the story over again from chapter one ... Because I also have a bad memory... and I remember reading this ... when it was just at chapter one... slowly updating... and now... I check my alerts.. and You have updated like 6 more chapters... I will go back to the beginning of this Spectacularly Amazing story...

P.S: I SHALL NOW FAVORITE YOU AS ONE OF MY FAVE AUTHORS! :D
the night chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
THANK YOU UR AWESOM WRITE MORE I'LLKEP CHEKING 4 MORE
likred the joke and i think thats where nile frome 1D got his famou POTATOES FROM
LOVE 1D LOVE UR STORY MORS!
Josephine chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
I must say your grammar is slowly getting better, but it stil bugs me how many mistakes you're making. Should of - needed to be - should've; and wrench is a tool commonly used to tighten or loosen things, not an insulting term for a woman. That one is wench.
Apart from that your story is great, descriptive and humorous; if a bit slow at times. You are one of the first Candice about the Thief Lord that I really like, and I can't wait for the next edition.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I must say you remind me a lot of myself. Interlectual with a wide vocabulary, sassy, tough, a mouth like vinigar and we have the same sense of humor. I really like your story so far, Elizabeth is quite funny, and I don't want you to be one of those people who stop writing half way through, they piss me of like nothing else. Anyway, happy writing.
the night chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
LOVE IT ! U NEED ( NO HAVE TO) WRIGHT MORE PLEASE DO I'LL CHECK EVERY DAY!
FRIED OREOS FOREVER!
Hello chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Am I going 2 have to wait 3 more months again?

No hard feelings, no offense
pleasepleaseupdate chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR UPDATING I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND LOVE FANFICTION THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY AND WHAT CAUSED ME TO READ A BUNCH OF OTHERS. MY BIRTHDAY IS EXACTLY 1 WEEK FROM NOW. BEST EARLY B DAY PRESENT. HAPPY 12TH B DAY TO ME!