Reviews for The Super Bowl
RedCloud13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
loved it, well done.

I remember that game, i was so happy when Colts won but hey i'm a Packers fan so i guess its expected.
snapkraklepop chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
that was very fluffily cute :D and i was pumping my fist at the indy part :P GO COLTS!
zdfwrs chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
awsome...a sequel would be good though
quel-dommage chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
well, darling, i'd have to say that's downright adorable!

blaise is always the one getting draco and ginny together, isn't he?

i write my stories like that all of the time.

oh, read my author's note for ginny's phantom.

it has an interesting tid-bit in it.

g'day for now!

quel-dommage
heelsandhoodie chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
i have to say the whole Draco telling Blaise about Peyton manning ... the exact conversation happened word for word with my friend.
A. Nutter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I'm so glad you made Draco support the Colts. My boyfriend did too.

See, I'm British, and I know next to nothing about American Football, but my boyfriend and his best friend always have a Superbowl evening with their sig. others, and because this year my boyfriend was "finally in a relationship", as his best friend put it, I was invited.

It was an adventure, to say the least, but I got bored too and ended up falling asleep on my boyfriend's best friend... I got in trouble for that. *blushes*

But yeah, I have no idea why I told you that...

Back to the story.

I found it very enjoyable, as I'm sure most other readers did. Most of the world watched the superbowl, dammit, if even I watched most of it, loads of people had to have watched it, lol, and who's to say wizards wouldn't either?

Very good story, keep up the good work!

A Nutter
AirmidM chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
He he he, Kudos I am one major Colts fan! I loved the fic for that alone :) I really liked the way you portrayed their intraction as well. Lovely fic.
momo and zuko make me happy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
great chapter!

i would love for it not 2 be a oneshot! this has potenial, and i think you could continue easily!

but that is your decision, but i hope u say yes!

lol

m&zmmh

p.s. go colts (i live in indiana so...)!
fleeting.ideas chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
that was cute.

I was reading fanfiction during the game :]
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I love love love DRACO in this hahaa the colts won poor Blaise!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
i don't watch the super bowl or even football, but this story was really cute. i liked it.
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Lol! I agree with the not-so-much-of-a-fan-of-football. however I had hoped the Bears would win, since it's in my division. Whatever though.

Loved this! It was funny! The end was slightly rushed though.
Mysterious Grey chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Cute

M.G.
Meggie chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Oh my god Rigs, I swear. NO KISSING! What's up with that!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
LOL! lovely. well done, a little too mushy at the end. but very cute