Reviews for Backseat
thiefqueenAmy chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is so sweet I love it! Although I think it might be rated alittle high but ohhh the fluffyness!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like the innocence of this. You don't see enough of it anymore, the first forays into sexual intimacy.
Panicchannel chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aaw:''Dthat was just adorable.
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
So cute! I love it
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Well, that was satisfying... And just what I needed. See, Every so often I need to read lemon and then something like this that's a bit less than lemon and just sort of calms you down... Its nice...
Daylight Dreamer JJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Awesome! Continue continue please! Ashitemasu! PLEASE!
greatdreamer88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I loved it, you have to make more, please please please... Please please please please please. Just wanted to say that, buh bye _
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I love how you ended it, smoothly in my opinion. Since this was a makeout session, not anything more, you kept it that way with enjoyable results D Backseat is a capitalized 'YUM' XD
phiii chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
-giggles- things getting sausy in the back seat aye ;)

aww i loved it! they're all shy and it's so sweet!
akatsuki-NIN-itachi chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Youshould of had something happen.

It was good though.

It was a good fluff
amanda.panda.dolphin.lover chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I love the detail why did it have to end! god it made me feel hot for all i know
SneezingLion chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
*gasp* Tis quite a passionate scene. Very good writing. The only thing I say is seperating your two characters. At a point, I got confussed on who was who. XD. And when Rei asked to be on Kai's lap, I wondered if he actually went since you didn't write down the action. Otherwise very well done. _
The 13th Jinx chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*panic* yes they were! they were ready! aw... why did they stop there? T.T
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was so hot...and cute as hell, lmao. :favorites: ]
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this story is so great ,write more stories like this one