Reviews for Love Potion Number Four!
kaley chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Most sweetest story that I have ever read!I never really liked been but you totally changed that! Way to go:)
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
*giggles* The Chicky part at the end has got to be my favorite part of this story!
Gensou no Sekai chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*snickers*

Fred. ... Somehow, Vexen does look like a Fred to me.

Also, the whole Mad Scientist game and the Barn of Evil. Yeah, that made LOL the most. XD.

The immortal Chicken that won't die from being hug to death. XD That's a masterpiece with a piece of golden comedy (is that way they call it).

Alright, time for Lexaeus's.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, poor Vexen. A very strange, rather immature almost 30 year old girl is treating him like this. I actually feel sorry for the old guy. Man, that bites dude. Yet, I continue to howl with hysterical laughter on each story, and this serves to be no exception.

I died at the end, much like Xaldin loses his soul a lot in comics and dies. It was just that awesome, and strange.
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
HAHAHAHA!

I love the part when it goes to:

"Welcome to the Barn of Evil!"

to Vexen did the double take: Fred?

LOL! I can't stop laughing! ROFL.

now this is the best and hilarious VexenOC I ever read.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was pretty entertaining. It's cute how Susie is loving toward everything, especially Nobody Chicks that are invulnerable and immortal. XD This pairing of Vexen/Susie was so sweet. Though, honestly, I could actually see him as a scarecrow...0_0 But, oh well, so what? At least he was cute in this story. And, usually, outside of fanfiction, Vexen is rarely cute. Though he does have nice eyes. XD

K, I'm rambling, but I liked this as usual, like with all the others I've read so far.
IKillFangirls4Fun chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
CHICKY!
i fell in love with a villain chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love the ending. xD HAHAH THE NOBODY CHICKEN. I want one.

I love Susie. She's such a unique character. I applaud you for originality.

Hehehe, Barn of Evil...
Raklortin chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Best. Vexen. Story. Ever! I mean, a fricken black chick? Immortal? Invulnerable? Damn! I want one of those!
Ultimafangirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I think that one of my friends is related to Susie... (You know what I mean?)

And Vexen's right! Just because someone has ADD or ADHD or whichever doesn't mean their dumb! (Sorry. I had to say that. One of my friends (not the one I said is like Susie) actually has ADHD. Or ADD... I can't remember which one. Or at least I think it's him... It might be his little brother. I can't remember... I haven't had a chance to talk to him for a while because that stupid idiot has been spending all his time with his girlfriend. (grumble))

Sorry! Got carried away! (I tend to do that a lot.) Anyways good job! These are always good!

(Also about that review for the Lexaeus one I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I'm one of those rare people who actually likes the guy and I can't stand those people who show him as being some idiot with an IQ of a person who can't even spell IQ! And I bow to thee with cookies, you who possesses the ability to write a good story about each member.)

Now to sum it up:

YouGreat!

And I will now shut up and go away before I embarress myself or bore you. Which ever comes first. Also if I sounded rude or sarcastic at any point during this I did not mean to.
Cranberries chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
THE NOBODY CHICKEN

lol
Roxas4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
AW! This one is so cute!
Pierides chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
NOBODY CHICKEN! That was so hilarious! I loved it. Susanna and Vexen compliment each other nicely. You're very good at writing. I can picture every event clearly. Talented, aren't we? _! These just keep getting better! I love them!

CHICKY! Go Vexen! He, Saix, and Zexion are my top three!

-Heart of Friendship
Nethiel Nessime chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was so adorable! Susie was the best of all the OC's I've read about so far! I loved her! And I loved the story! _
thatgirlsagenius chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
CHICKY!...lmao. She reminds me of...me ; Lol. AWESOME. Love it to the nth demension of time.