Reviews for Dies Irae
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was sick. in a seimei kind of way. loved it.
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow. I think I'm falling for Seimei all over again.

~BGE ;D
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
... Seimei must've bonked his head somewhere along the way
iffulovedme chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
So. So. Beautiful. Love the witty and sardonic tone. Love the ending - I shivered. Exellent work.
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Deliciously twisted.
It's Mem chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome story.. You're brilliant! ] Shit, I got chills. Seimei is so creepy. Is it Ritsu that Seimei cuts? Ohh yeah! Nevermind, I remember, from reading the scanlations XD
Irei chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Holy crap, that was freaking amazing. You write Seimei so well, it's almost like the real story! How have I never seen this story before? Wow, that was really good. o_o *love*
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Gah, you kill me with your awesomeness. :D

.oblivion's pen
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Great fic, im guessing its recent to? by the im home thing

and is 19 based on Nisei? hehheh stupid Nisei thinks he is better than Seimei i gets more pissed with him each time

first tiem when he told lies to Ritsuka and hurt him, and the second time when everybody sticks up for him ALL the time but never Seimei, when i mean never i mean NEVER i mean never.

they have a go at him for when he abandoned Nisei ;; dammit they should of seen his face.. its abvious he dident come because he wasent ready to face Ritsuka SO anouther horrid act doen by Nisei :O
bandwitch chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was amazing, completely and utterly amazing. Your description of Seimei is so spot-on. I'm speechless.
icydragonfire chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
speechless...more than anyone else know about him, certainly
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
:) cool story!
coldfront chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Ah, I like it, your fic follows the plot of the manga very well, I'm impressed. Seimei's side to the story is always interesting to hear/read. Number 20 was a heart stopper. Don't you just love Seimei? *laughs* No, I'm only kidding. Your story has a lot of thought put into it, thank you for sharing. -
Aubergine 28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hello!I read this and loved it and then read ALL of your Ritsuka/Seimei fics and ADORE them! Yay! I never thought that this pairing could be so well done! You have a very evocative style which is equally chilling. You're on my fav authors list now-yay!

-Penguin Girl (!)
IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
O.O so you read the scans online too? This was so twisted! OMG! I love it! . But I don't like Seimei... *takes out knife* WANNA TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE? ...