Reviews for The Hero
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i loved
I hart Booth chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
Well it was a great fic, and I'm always up for more, but it's also good the way it is. So glad everyone is figuring out how to update!
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
AH..that's is...I'm gonna die. They totally need to get it on...lol...
saturn567 chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
no problem! do as you wish!
bb-4ever chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
great chapter. glad to see it up at last. the websites been a bit of a pain the last few days hasn't it?

definately worth an epilogue.

great story. thanks for the good read.
BandBfan24 chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE An epilogue would be wonderful. I added this story to my favorites list, I absolutely love it.

)bandbi
Bellabun chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
I MISSED THIS STORY! I would love an epilogue, that would be brilliant! Great job though, and I love Angela and Brennan on the phone! Thank you for sharing, if you don't come back with an epilogue!
saturn567 chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
it's okay. glad how you handled the sequence!
I hart Booth chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Poor Booth, brennan insulted his manhood! Well, at least she made it all better. Now YOU author-person, better get to typing cuz I really want s'more!
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
great chapters. read a couple together. Will these two ever sort themselves out and get it together.

look forward to more chapters
Bellabun chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Well I am just glad that you are back because I love this story! What I wouldn't give for naked Booth in my living room! Ah a girl can dream can't she! Great job and I can't wait for your next bit, so please don't keep us waiting so long! :)
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
he walked away! how could he, he'd better come back and quickly she needs him and he needs her.

what a great chapter.

I'll read the rest now
InfernoRed2937 chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
hehehe, I love how this fic keeps getting funnier and funnier! :)
goldpiece chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
I love where you left this chapter, that's friggin awesome. You had me laughing. Hope you update soon.

Goldpiece
btvsfifi chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
Joke this story continues to put me in a fit of giggles! But MARCH 14th! that's far way!

Fiona