Reviews for Ahiru's True Form
gabriella651 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
This is such a complex story that it could be written into a book with your writing skills! I really liked how Mythos and Rue are still being controlled by the raven's blood... Please keep on writing!
merllet15115 chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
animearlinefreak chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
this is a wonderful story and i really hope you update this story soon! And also I love how different this story is verses other stories that I've read for princess tutu, so please please please I hope you write more of this story soon it would be such a waste for a great story like this to be discontinued!
Breeluv chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
poor ahiru you dont deserve rejection
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
After so much effort that I can see has been put into this story, it would be such a shame to see it continue to go unfinished.

I, myself, am 21 and I have not had a more busy or difficult time in my life than I have right now. Hopefully, I am not sounding too personal but I do hope that you are not having too much of a trying time right now as well. Of course as a stranger, I don't know you or your current or past life. All I mean to say is that no matter how many stories I've read and regardless of their quality, I always feel so sad to see one remain unfinished for so long.

This story here, I think, has such potential and so have your writing skills, so it makes me particularly sad to see it sitting here in such an incomplete fashion. It can be hard to go back to something as old and in the past as this story, but I think it would be lovely if it could continue. I do hope you'll consider it.

I hope you are well,

~IHTB
Hope1000 chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
I love this story. I have been engrossed from the beginning. I hope that you will write more soon. I know that there is more to your life than but I hope that you will complete what you started. Thanks for the story so far.:)
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i wonder wat will happen next
Aftonen chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Just a question. Why do you call Uzuru Urza? It's completely beyond me, 'cause they never called her that in the original anime.
Felling chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Awe this is so sad. No romance for like 9 chapters! *dies slowly*

Update soon?

SinShu chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
wow. i had read this before, but reading it again, my changes wouldn't come close compaired to yours! hope to read the next chapter soon
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Why, I can't imagine Miss Rue, pardon, Princess Rue, doing something so undignified as kicking and screaming for her own character arch. I imagine that she simply informed you, quite calmly, that a princess such as she required her own moment in the public veiw, and that such should occur immediately. Oh, and do ignore the racket those dreadful crows are making, they are in no way connected to Princess Rue's growing ire at the delay in the compliance to her wishes. And of course, I must say that I shall be delighted to learn more about the delighful Princess Rue.

Patiently awaiting the next chapter,

ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
When are Fakir and Ahiru going to kiss damnit! I like this story it's so fun and well thought out, it actaully has depth, and this keeps me interested. Yes there are a few spelling errers, but I have the same problem, so no worries. Keep it coming, I really want to see more, when is Fakir going to realise he's in love with Ahiru, and he still has to contend with Mythos, poor guy.
CamiCw chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
hello!

I'm loving your story! cant wait to read the next chaper...

I'm a Fakia and Ahiru fan so it makes me a bit sad that she has chosen Mytho here... anyway! Its getting really good!

keep on writing!

Camicw
TwiDawnLight chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Cool! Good story keep it up!
Allura Arwen chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
I have enjoyed your story thoroughly! - You've come up with a great plot and an interesting theory as to what might have have happened should the story have ended this way. Are we supposed to feel like Rue is supposedly evil? If we are then that's not the vibe I'm getting from her. She just seems like the same Rue we've known and loved throughout the series... minus the crow feathers everywhere... I'm getting the vibe that something's wrong with Mytho where the raven's blood is concerned, but that's about it. I've got the feeling though that there's gonna be trouble when it comes down to the girl Mytho wants to marry... Like is this cousin of Mytho's going to be a jerk and try to get rid of Rue? Keep up the great work! God bless!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »