Reviews for Ronald Weasley Writes a Fanfic
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Teehee! I love this story! I find it incredibly amusing that Ron and Harry have begun writing stories. Good job so far! I hope that Hermione and Ginny come to their senses soon. I feel especially bad for Harry in that last part where he starts ranting. *pats Harry on the head*
I'll be missing you chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
this story is so funny.. i love the random outburst the ron and harry keep having
dristi chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
hi, i really don't read ron/hermione stories, but your's fantastic. i hope you're going to update soon, allthough i think it would be safer to ask for an update once in a while...month...year? pls update this story, i loved to read it!
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Hahaha silly Ginny...
sunny tuesday chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
lol. it would be funny if harry starts writing a story about doing AWFUL things with Ginny, and then Ron discovers it and blows up...lol..

love this so far!

your faithful reviewer,

cylobaby chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lol. omg.
Marauder Evans chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Hehe, great chapter! i loved the part where Ron said he could recognize a virgin when he saw one! Poor Hermione, let alone Dean! So Draco n Ginny are a couple or soem sort? Freaky! i think i like it more with Ron's fic than Draco's various relation ship...
sunny tuesday chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Cute! This story is shaping up nicely! I really like it so far. Ron is a guy, it turns out. lol, jk

164 more days!
dirigible plums chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
i'm getting a considerable amount of laughs from this fict. keep going!

[ ]
Marauder Evans chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Lmao, how did Ron know aboutt he test? Great chapter.. I have the funny feeling that Ron's gona wright a fanfic how he n Hermione will get together and then it'll happen for real, lol, just my imagination! Post on!
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
woot! I love it. Props for the great idea, and I hope that you continue it. Please? Just maybe? Eh? Eh? Maybe Ronny's a born writer.
therearegreenerpastures chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I clicked on it at first because the title was just...funny...to me lol. And then I wasn't going to read it, but then I decided to read it after all and I was like, "That's aMazing!" So yeah, I hope you continue :D.

*Paige*
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is cool! Imagine Ron as the author of a fanfic of his own life!

lol.

sb

166 MORE DAYS UNTIL HPDH!
Marauder Evans chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Lol, this was really funny! R/Hr is not my fav ship but this one is a big exception! Well, Ron sure became the ladies man, aye? I really wanna see where you're gonna go witht his! Update soon!