Reviews for I Can't Hate You Anymore
faigi.turner chapter 21 . 5/19
can you please write more stories like this with draco and hermione? im able to see the characters in my head and i just cant get enough! please?
Annoyed Guest chapter 22 . 5/10
love the story idea, not so much the reason why Hermione married Draco, really the Burrow? The destruction of the Burrow would have forced Hermione to marry Draco? Doesn't seem believable at all. Draco just acts like a jealous teenager. I didn't finish reading it, I just couldn't. Just read the last chapter. Come back it to correct grammatical and spelling errors and plot andcompletely out of character errors.
faigi.turner chapter 22 . 5/5
This is one of the best stories i have ever read! I hope you write more like these with Draco and Hermione!
Loved the whole novel! Thank u! For an awsm dramoine fiction! #icanthateuanymore ... Juz love itt!
iteesha chapter 16 . 4/24
Loved this chap!... Actually can't stop reading at all! Gosh.. Lovely u rite! Cont. D grt work! :D
shouldn't the name of draco's son be after constallations or stars dlsince he's related to the black family that obviously has a tradition for their names, even he's supposed son name is scorpius.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 22 . 3/31
A captivating story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
So he cheats on her to hurt her and she's bad for being hurt by his cheating? Weird.
Djomar chapter 22 . 3/1
While I loved story at the beginning, I must admit that I was a bit disappointed with the later chapters. First, Draco changing his mind and leaving her just like that. Than, cheating on her with Daphne just to hurt her. I can't stand cheating, and despite the circumstances, it shows that he doesn't trust her and doesn't love her properly.

Then, there were some inconsistencies- when Hermione visits Pansy to go to Paris with her, it is mentioned that Pansy's mother is dead, and later, she Harry mentions meeting Pansy's parents. Also, the twins were conceived in Rome, and not in Venice
Pumpkin09 chapter 15 . 1/29
I don't get this girl. She wants to hear stupid words for 10 chapters, and when she finally does, she doesn't believe. I mean, come on, those are JUST words. I think malfoy's actions towards her speak louder than any words he could say, but for her it wasn't enough. That makes me pissed because this girl doesn't know herself what she wants from him
Pumpkin09 chapter 12 . 1/29
Hell noooooo :((((( Stupid Draco!
Pumpkin09 chapter 8 . 1/28
Omg, Draco, you're improving :D Cool lemon, cool atmosphere, cool everything :)) Amazing fic so far! :)
Pumpkin09 chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow, that's an awesome start! My eyes were glued to the chapter not missing a single word. Looking froward to seeing how the events will unfold ;)
Menagerie14 chapter 22 . 1/16
This story was pretty good. I wish that the twins had been a boy and a girl though. And naming them Darien and Darius was just a terrible decision. They are too similar and they are kind of just horrible names...along with Darlene. I also found myself kind of getting annoyed at Hermione at times. It seemed like she was dragging stuff out way too long. Other than that it was a good story.
EpilogueLover chapter 15 . 1/14
No need to sorry! Lovely chapter!
2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »