Reviews for I Can't Hate You Anymore
shouldn't the name of draco's son be after constallations or stars dlsince he's related to the black family that obviously has a tradition for their names, even he's supposed son name is scorpius.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 22 . 3/31
A captivating story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
So he cheats on her to hurt her and she's bad for being hurt by his cheating? Weird.
Djomar chapter 22 . 3/1
While I loved story at the beginning, I must admit that I was a bit disappointed with the later chapters. First, Draco changing his mind and leaving her just like that. Than, cheating on her with Daphne just to hurt her. I can't stand cheating, and despite the circumstances, it shows that he doesn't trust her and doesn't love her properly.

Then, there were some inconsistencies- when Hermione visits Pansy to go to Paris with her, it is mentioned that Pansy's mother is dead, and later, she Harry mentions meeting Pansy's parents. Also, the twins were conceived in Rome, and not in Venice
Pumpkin09 chapter 15 . 1/29
I don't get this girl. She wants to hear stupid words for 10 chapters, and when she finally does, she doesn't believe. I mean, come on, those are JUST words. I think malfoy's actions towards her speak louder than any words he could say, but for her it wasn't enough. That makes me pissed because this girl doesn't know herself what she wants from him
Pumpkin09 chapter 12 . 1/29
Hell noooooo :((((( Stupid Draco!
Pumpkin09 chapter 8 . 1/28
Omg, Draco, you're improving :D Cool lemon, cool atmosphere, cool everything :)) Amazing fic so far! :)
Pumpkin09 chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow, that's an awesome start! My eyes were glued to the chapter not missing a single word. Looking froward to seeing how the events will unfold ;)
Menagerie14 chapter 22 . 1/16
This story was pretty good. I wish that the twins had been a boy and a girl though. And naming them Darien and Darius was just a terrible decision. They are too similar and they are kind of just horrible names...along with Darlene. I also found myself kind of getting annoyed at Hermione at times. It seemed like she was dragging stuff out way too long. Other than that it was a good story.
EpilogueLover chapter 15 . 1/14
No need to sorry! Lovely chapter!
HelpmeHermione chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I find myself really annoyed. You mentioned in the last chapter that they only had a few months to have a baby before the marriage was over. In this chapter you skip waaay ahead and still mention that they only have a few months left. How far ahead did you skip? Lavander had her baby and Narsissa is about to have hers! You DO know it that's nine long months to have a child don't you? Not a month.
HelpmeHermione chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I am really enjoying this story. It has a great scenario. An excellent fantasy! I thought I'd pipe up and guess Pansy os the girl, as it's the obvious choice since Draco stays in touch with her. There is no mention of any other female friends who are not married.
partialtopotter chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Here's the thing, I'm mad at both of them and they've both made mistakes but it really makes my blood boil at how possessive hermione is over her sons. Yes, she's their mother and she deserves her sons but so does he. Equal share over the children, especially since she's been gone so long, which of course isn't her fault but she still has no right to just take them away! sorry i'm only so disgruntled because it's a great story and I'm so invested! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Shoot man, I think Hermione should get off her high horse and just tell Draco she loves him
Never a Writer chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Lol it would serve Lucius right to get his own wife pregnant for trying to force pregnancy on Hermione
2,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »