Reviews for I Can't Hate You Anymore
Xionsca chapter 7 . 4/17
Oh! I like the fluffy in this story. and it makes me like to continue reading, great story anyway!
Filisgare chapter 12 . 4/12
Ugh.
Filisgare chapter 8 . 4/11
Awesomeness! About time!
Filisgare chapter 7 . 4/11
A matured Ron. You don't see that much. I like it.
Filisgare chapter 6 . 4/11
Dang. Who sent the box?!
Filisgare chapter 3 . 4/11
Well that's a cliff hanger...evil but a awesome.
Filisare chapter 1 . 4/11
Just started! I'm looking forward to seeing Draco change her opinion of him!
Midnight May chapter 22 . 3/14
I agree with every point Dehaev have pointed out.
Midnight May chapter 22 . 3/14
I liked it at first but then I hated Draco and the fact that they ended up with each other. If I were Hermione, I wouldn't be able to forgive Draco. Draco's a prat. If I were her, I would rather end up unhappy than spend the rest of my life with someone I can't fully trust and wouldn't even trust me enough.
Babebrainy chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
Thia story was a blast! Nicely written.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
Wonderful!
Marshmallowmann chapter 22 . 10/14/2016
Beautiful story :) bit strange from time to time
riddikulusxfangirl chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I love this so much! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
With Ron and Draco, you add an attraction to Blaise in the mix. I hope with the additional drama you don't take away with from the chemistry between Hermione and Draco. Even though I don't even know how your gonna make that happen since they seem more bitter towards each other. I love it when they banter but the interactions here are far from it. This is the first fic I read that Draco does not want Hermione to work, every 1step forward he takes 3 steps back. I'm truly worried about the outcome. This was a promising beginning and I hope it gets better before I quit it entirely.
Srishtimalfoy chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
Is it pansy? I just read a fic where harry and pansy are a couple and I can't help but wish it was pansy!
2,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »