Reviews for I Can't Hate You Anymore
Srishtimalfoy chapter 10 . 6/21
Is it pansy? I just read a fic where harry and pansy are a couple and I can't help but wish it was pansy!
ifeelsofree chapter 22 . 6/19
Keeping things to themselves made the situation complicated. So much feels while reading this.
malfoygirl chapter 22 . 6/8
I know that it's been a long time since this story was written but I jst wanna say one word to describe ths story. Awesome! Well, I have to admit that most of the characters were so OOC but honestly I love it! You told the story sooooo perfectly, made my feeling up and down like Dramione's (?) love-line! Oh gosh, I regreted tht I find this story too late. Looking forward for ur story abt Dramione's again. Once again, AWESOME!
WarMad13 chapter 13 . 5/27
I feel hermione is being really selfish. She didn't exactly tell him she loves him and then she kinda overreacts. But I really love the story.
This suck chapter 1 . 4/24
The whole set up of this story is not plausible at all and also very unrealistic. Hermione is a great person and loves the Weasleys, she's smart and cunning and she would not be so easily manipulated since she would've looked for ways out of this and at the very least, would've told her friends so they could've helped her. Hermione might be a bleeding heart, but she is also the smartest witch of her age and very adept at finding loopholes, because she is so familiar with wizarding law.

I really want to love this story, and I know that you have talent but I just wish you could've come up with a more realistic premise, or at least addressed all of these plot holes. Also Hermione falling in love from someone who blackmail her? This is even worst that a Stockholm Syndrome stories!
A chapter 11 . 3/28
Please - don't let Narcissa and Lucius have another kid. It's Draco and Hermione's time to shine! ;) Great story btw
laze chapter 7 . 3/19
*scowl* Blaise again? Really? I'm really not enjoying his character in dis fic it's lyk dat of a love sick guy. honestly!
yooo draco deadass fucked another woman while she was kidnapped because hes a spiteful little bitch and he still gets his happy ending wtf?
Alexi Adams chapter 10 . 2/22
Heyy! i know i am 9 years late, but i love ur story. here is my email, if u have any advice, for me, i want to make fanfics as well:
Minnie chapter 22 . 2/20
I LOVE YOU and I also hate you for all the pain I had to go through by reading this
You gave me so many feels I nearly broke myself!
But honestly this has been amazing! Cheers for writing this :) xx
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 22 . 1/9
me gusto la historia.
Hey it's me chapter 16 . 1/2
The names really suck. Just saying. Why did u make them so similar I know they're twins but u don't fred and George called Fred and Fread. I know u won't change the names, so when I read about them, I'll be using different names
hawthorn-vine-witch chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
I liked it a lot, however I think they should've said "I love you" more to each other

Good job though!
Dehaev chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
I know it's been several years since this story has been written, but I'm trying to be a better reader and leave reviews for all the fics I've read, so here goes!

I really enjoyed the story in the beginning. I like a darker Draco characterization, cheating his way into Hermione's life even though many would find that distasteful and unforgivable. So what? :P I like that a story can take an untrustworthy and sadistic character and change him into something endearing and likable. Hermione was willful and stubborn, fighting his advances every step of the way. Perfect. I want things to go slowly for this couple and they did indeed progress slowly at a pace I was happy with. When she finally gave in and decided to give the marriage a go I was elated. Yay! He gave her her freedom, gave back the Weasley property, showed her he was trying to be a better man.

Then the annulment happened because Hermione did not want to conceive a child so soon in a marriage that was based on a sham. Good for her. And they decided they would start over and do things the right way. Awesome sauce. Great story. Going in my favorites. :)

Only... Draco changed his mind and threw her out of the manor. What? I felt like that came out of the blue. Hermione accepts this, keeping her feelings to herself, telling herself that she won't take him back until he admits he loves her. Which he eventually does, but she decides she does not believe him and continues to distance herself from him and rather cruelly.

Throughout all of this Cormac is being a complete troll and no one is doing anything about it. He assaults her in a bathroom with obvious intentions to rape or at least sexually molest her and she basically shrugs it off as him just being a 'perverted creep'. There have been numerous threats towards Cormac, retaliation for his stalking of Hermione, retribution for his attempt to ruin Draco's business, and none of this comes to pass. I was waiting for someone to beat his ass (or have him arrested!) and was disappointed when it didn't happen. (Though Hermione's physical attacks on his person did amuse me.) :P The bombing of Draco's store was never resolved, either, though I have speculations that it was Daphne since Cormac wanted to possess Hermione, not kill her. I could believe that Daphne's jealousy would lead to some kind of attack on her life, so that's what I'm going with! (Even though I don't believe she would be smart enough to build a bomb when she can't even make a decent love potion according to Cormac.)

I thought Hermione's anger and hatefulness towards Draco after he threw her out, with the reasons he gave about wanting a better life for her and that he didn't believe he could make her happy, was very exaggerated. I felt he didn't deserve how she was treating him (not even letting him participate in her clinic visits). Draco is showing how wrong he was, how much he wants her back; I feel for him during this time.

Then Hermione is kidnapped. (I won't get into Hermione's MONTHS of imprisonment, although I will say that Cormac's reasons for not raping her were rather ridiculous... I'm sorry. This is a man who has been after her in very frightening encounters, eventually subduing her and imprisoning her in his home, even going so far as slipping her a love potion to force her affections. I understand if you do not want rape in your story, or if you cannot write it, but a more believable reason should have been presented rather than "the Ministry frowns on date rape". I think the ministry frowns on kidnapping and physical abuse, too, and your characterization of Cormac was definitely not above rape.

Add to that, Draco's immediate acceptance that she left him and their sons of her own accord was another out of the blue thing for me and something that I feel that his character at this stage of the story would not have believed. This was a woman he loved for years, had been married to for two years and claimed to know, was fighting to get her to trust him again, and all of the sudden she is nothing to him because she suddenly disappears with a suspicious note left behind?

That he immediately turns to Greengrass as revenge instead of fighting for her or trying to find out the truth actually made me dislike everything about Draco that I had begun to like earlier in the story. THIS, I would believe justifies any anger Hermione would have for him, the type of anger and behavior she showed towards him when he kicked her out, but instead, she calmly leaves (even the slap she gave him did not satisfy the anger I was feeling towards him, the anger SHE should have been feeling towards him), telling him instead that she needs more time before she can forgive him.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love happy endings, but after that last thing Draco did, I would have been happy if they did go their separate ways. Friendship through raising their children together is the only thing I could see making sense at the end of this story. (Even though two years had passed and I admit that would be acceptable for an eventual reconciliation, it still felt hollow to me because of the time jump. I still wanted to throttle Draco and a simple 'Two years later...' made no difference. :P )

I did enjoy the story to an extent, but there was so much about-facing with the characters and the turbulent roller coaster of emotions without good enough reasons behind them proved to be a bit too much for me. :(

I hope this review has not been too harsh. I know it is not easy to post a story for the public's scrutiny and subsequent dissection, so kudos to you for that and I hope this review (the longest I've ever written, I think) does not keep you from writing. There is always room for improvement and you are showing definite promise with this story. I mean, look at my review! I wrote a book based on the emotions it brought out in me! :P But I had to get them out and if you are reading this, thank you for taking the time to hear me out and for sharing your story with us. :)

- Dev