Reviews for I Can't Hate You Anymore
OMG your writing style is so good! You had me in tears at two points during this and I don’t cry very easily!
X x
Apocalypseskies chapter 18 . 10/20/2019
I tried to finish it but it became harder and harder to keep to. I suggest you use not one but two beta readers when working on dramione. I feel the characters were very off base and they all sort of mushed into one. Dialogue and mannerisms should be unique to each character so the reader has no problem being able to distinguish who is doing what or saying what.
As for the plot, there are many holes and caverns ad well as much room for improvement. I didnt quite understand a lot of it because it seems you either changed your mind or forgot what youd already written. There were many moments when you used powerful emotional adjectives for moments that didnt need it and it confused me as well. Try picturing the scene you're writing and thinking of how it would naturally play out. I dont feel like Hermione would have such severe mood swings and question everything at the drop of a hat.
I had so much hope for this fic in the beginning I thought your rendition of Narcissa was pretty good but as others have said there was too much repetition, illogical scenes and decisions as well as lack of continuity.
I hope you grow with your writing and can look back on this story and see all of what were seeing. Invest in a thesaurus and try your hand at outlining and researching before uploading. Double check dates and accuracies as those are things that can drive a good plot into the ground. I've never been one for outlines but I research extensively and never upload until I know for a fact i will not be changing previous chapters or when im done proof reading everything before my betas do.
Luzula-spicata chapter 22 . 10/10/2019
89JadedPictures chapter 10 . 9/7/2019
I wasn't going to review. I don't usually leave reviews when I don't like a fic; I simply carry on and leave the writer to it. But I couldn't finish this story. Once I realized that Cormac had three different wives in 10 chapters I had to stop. There are SERIOUS continuity issues, and it really ruined it for me. The protagonists themselves were hard to like, let alone the supporting characters. Hermione had the best birthday ever, even AFTER McLaggen tried to rape her in the bathroom of the club she'd been heavily drinking in?! I'm sorry, but Im not buying that. This really was bad, and I'm glad to have stopped. I TRULY tried to keep going, but I've officially thrown in the towel. Good luck on future endeavors, though.
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 22 . 9/1/2019
Thank the plot!
blue2skie chapter 22 . 8/11/2019
I just finished reading and absolutely loved it! Thanks for a great fic!
MariaFelix chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
I read it a second time. I don’t know. It started off good. I loved the angst. But then after the pregnancy it kind of went sideways. I normally like your fics but this one sort of hurt because it started so good then it went bad.
It reminded me a lot of Spanish novelist named Caridad bravo Adams. The bodas de odio novel. I was kind of excited to read a similar plot.
This is weird chapter 13 . 4/14/2019
I love this story but I feel like Draco is being villainized when they BOTH had a part in it. Other than that I feel that this is a pretty good story.
Catherine Teagues chapter 22 . 4/8/2019
I don't understand why this story got so much hate. It wasn't all that terrible, just kind of repetitive. Anywho, keep up the good work
fureyla1988 chapter 22 . 4/4/2019
i've read this fic wayback years before, and i 've forgotten that this is one of the stories that i actually find a bit disappointing, i mean, wouldnt you trust your partner specially you claimed to love that person for years?. this one reeks self insecurity and trust issues as the issues keeps on repeating in each chapter.
Lizard1988 chapter 13 . 4/3/2019
I'm loving the story but June only has 30 days.
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Hope you don't mind the negative reviews. It is not and wont be worst Dramione. Believe u me.
Suleyman12 chapter 22 . 1/19/2019
I have hated, hated reading this story. And a pure believer in Dramione this is saying a lot.
You have characterized our Hermione as a nagging always angry person, contrary to the logical compassionate Hermione we grew up with.
The way you have butchered Draco is nothing short of a tragedy. For a guy who is in love with Hermione and to be so taken with a doctored photo?
The author really kills this story with many unneccesary plots, unending arguments, mischaracterization that border insanity. Reading it made me want to scream Avada Kedavra so many times.
We love Dramione, but to place quantity over quality one can turn on the entire concept.
Dear Author, I can guess you have some insecurities about trusting a person you love, it was all splashed all over the story.
I don't think I'll need to thank you for the amount of time I wasted reading your drivel. And I won't be thankful for the amount of time I yelled about how after 6 years of knowing one another your characters lacked personal growth.
I dont want to be so negative but COME ON. I am giving you a DREADFUL on this one.
Suleyman12 chapter 13 . 1/19/2019
June 31st? Maybe u meant July 31st?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2019
Oh I'm crying. Such a wonderful story. Thank you.
2,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »