Reviews for Kingdom of Peace
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
UMMMM SO CONTINUE YESsssSSss...? MAYBE? I think beta'ing's gotten a lot easier since you updated.
SaturnWolf3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
please update
Yarrie - Water Master chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
I followed your previous KoP story, and I must say, you've improved by leaps and bounds, both plot and style. It's pretty scary, actually. XD

As for betaing, I wouldn't mind doing it for you if you still need it :-)
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I just love this story!

Please update soon!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I liked it. Hopefully you'll have time to update soon :)
Final Genesis chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Seems like I better review now, so sorry about the lateness! I wonder how our heroes would fare - and maybe hope the guy with the horse would be an ally!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Izumi Rules chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Interesting XD the story's back P again... poor Kouichi, he must really be afraid of using his powers... darkness . he's always has had problems with that... anyways XD great chapter P update as soon as you can P
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
O.O establishing dusk's prescence a little early, eh? poor Kouichi and Kouji, for he seems to have suffered greatly at the hands of dusk... for that matter poor Izumi! at least she's not exactly the damsel in distress character anymore, just inexperienced. and i like Mitsu the horse. He's amusing and a good companion to Kouji.

I loved the chapter and that you updated. I was afraid that you had abandoned the story...
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Yay 4th chapter! XD

I hope everything will come out okay... I'm also worried too... Nya~!

UPDATE! XD
courtneyyyy chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
update soon

i love this storryy )
courtneylynn chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
update soon! ilove this story!
Hope Night chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I love the part with Hitoru! Glad I came up with it! As well as the teasing between him and Mary was cute. The campfire scene was well written. The Lucreacia thing isn't weak it's legitimate feelings. Well I can identify with them at least. But over all it was an enjoyable chapter
dragonsunlight chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
(Too lazy to log in)

"It could only be the Solider they had helped all those years ago" Solider? Soldier?

I love the way Kouji and Masaru argue. It's like a good Takuya and Kouji argument, without the Takuya.

"Where my brother is, so will travel that way. Hopefully will either come across more Warriors or he’ll know where to locate some" will? we'll?

Other than that, happy new chapterness!

Ugh, but I know what you mean about it being your baby - I'd really like to do CG some good, but I'm afraid I'll kill it while feeding in new chapters. _ (I need to finish my homework and get started on it again).

If Kouji delivered the message and Kouichi never found out, I'd be hitting my head on the desk right now. XD
Final Genesis chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Nice to see you updated once again! Kouji with awful writing, what a laugh!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Horray! I'm happy you finally updated! I like the mystique of this story, so I'm not too upset that it takes you FOREVER and a day to update, but you know... Keep up the good work. I like how Kouji has awful handwriting.