Reviews for If Only for Tonight
deleted839261 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Really pretty title. I don't know why, it just struck me as really, really pretty. And great story too. All these wonderful one shots showing the gazillion ways they could get together... I had them in my head all day and a million songs too. Trying to concentrate on exams is pretty hard if JD and Dr Cox are getting all close, and then randomly start to dance to whatever's in my head... usually Radiohead at the moment. Which is really bizarre in itself since that's not dance music...

ANYWAY! Before I get mega sidetracked, can you help me on something? Have you seen the new Scrubs advert? There's a really heartbreakingly beautiful song on it, something that goes like he did not choose me and bring your nieces, bring your cousins... it's killing me not knowing! It's almost painfully pretty.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ha...hmm...yeah. That could've heppened after the 'talk' lol. It was good thought so good job. :)

Angelics
TempermentalBaker chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Give me one good reason that I shouldn't beat you into a puddle and never feed you cookies again.

You should NEVER (underlined three times) violate the sanctity that is J.D. and Dr. Cox's relationship. I watch that show every day. There is NO underlying longing between them. Gah! I won't be able to watch the show now!
haru's chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh godz that was so hot..I never read a Cox/JD fic before. I always thought they'd be a good pairing..but damn there's Jordan and the baby T_T.
xxandy23xx chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
that was a god one night stand..lol good job
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Coolio! So he did know what he was doing! Hehe.

-Dani.
BlackEyedWicca chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Cute and Sweet, i liked it :D
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Ohh jd and cox smutt! WELL DONE! that was really good, u should write more, all though thats just perfect all on its own.

PP XX
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
AWESOME! Write more? *large puppy eyes* Please...
The pills go in your mouth chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
that was really hot, good work
eccarter chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Loved it. I don't know why but I love these two together. Maybe it's because they are complete opposites and opposites attract. Anyways much love