Reviews for CheckPoint
commando666 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Lol
commando666 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Buffy needs new covers her mom needs a new room and the kitchen needs a whole lot of bleach.
I love it when Xander faints
Sailor-Lit chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
LOVED it!
Sweeter chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
It's a bit Tabula Rasa isn't it? But convincin' all the same! With a better ending too :D
rkm chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
aw - cute story! particularly LOVED the spell had them 'chose' someone of an equal status - yeah buffy and spike. and he was so cute with the poetry and the bad boy stuff, too. loved that she 1) finally admitted her feelings 2) loved both the vampire and the man. joyce and giles - very sweet!
the voice of chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
you should do a sequel because buffy does get preg. right...update please or at lease make a sequel it would make the readers happy
KimaraSims chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
omg I loved it, it was so amazing.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was just freaking hilarious! Spike and his pre-vampire mannerisms,

By the way, Anya's real name was Aud, the pun being that she's, well, odd. LOL. There was a time that she liked bunnies. Kind of sad and hilarious.
Leon Stryfe chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
I really enjoyed the peice. Good job.
darklover chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Great story! I loved it.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
OMG! I love how you used what Joss finally specified as Spike's last name! and I love how you sent them all back to the time when they're all like, 15! It's so awesome.
Ida chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
The norwegian is a little weird, but understandable:)

But i thought Anya was swedish?
MiniShrink chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
Cookies and cuddles, doesn't Tara get the latter anyway? And it's so like Anya to say that line about Xander's manliness, which is actually quite considerate of her. Nice job here.
asherboo chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
ahh! holy friggin cow! i totally and completely LOVED that! omg! it rocked so much!

-from hsmtroyella
Kaoru-890 chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
Aw, that was a great ending