Reviews for Secrets Left Unspoken
Morgan chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I love this!Please write more!(:
withoutatacegirl chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
OMG i just found this story it is great please cont. it
Numb3rsGeek chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
I only announced it because I have maybe one person who has been a faithful reader, and many more who have reveiwed throughout. I wish to tell them that I am sorry if they honestly like the story, but it'll be over for now. Not really discontinued, more of an extremely long hiatus. Anyone who wishes to continue flaming, or to accuse me of anything other then giving a quick final bit and an I'm sorry, Piss off. I'm using proper manners to those who actual care for others storiesand not just authors who write like they know everything and don't owe anyhting to the people reading. Please, let me run things my way.
sue chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
sounds to me that you are trying to blackmail people into reviewing and to asking you not to discontinue. why on earth would you post something announcing the story will be discontinued. Either just pull it down or don't post any more. any interest I had in this story has gone because I don't like feeling bullied. People do read stories and not everyone reviews. Unfortunate but true. all you have to do is look at your stats in your account to know your story is being read even if the reviews don't match that number. it would be nice if everyone did review but it will never happen. some people like being anonymous and just lurking in the background. their choice but writers do not have the right to try to bully for reviews.
Ann chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
You know it's against fanfic rules to do this, right? Post comments without chapter content? Your account can be frozen for this.
Numb3rsGeek chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hey to everyone. Sorry for the wait. It's good to know a couple people are still waiting. Next chapter will be a bit of Larry/Megan fluff, since that's the best couple on the show ;) Just gotta sort out a few computer issues then I'll post again. Sorry for the delay.
StarDuquesneEMT chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
*patiently waits for more* you've got at least one reading over here :)
whenUsaynothingATall chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
hey i love it! great work... cant wait till you continue on
Addie chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
You're not supposed to post author's notes as a separate chapter. It's against TOS and your account can be closed as a result.
Schuyler Lola chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Okay, I am voicing my support for both SLU and EiN. I loike them both and I'm going to stick with them, okay?
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
hope you continue this soon!
Chicki Babie chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
kool update soon
ladybrin chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
this is getting really good- thanks please write more- esp. about larry/meagan- i love them both so much
ad1616 chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
I love this story so much! Update soon! ] Great job!
Chicki Babie chapter 2 . 2/5/2007