Reviews for Fur
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this.
AuctorIgnotus chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Kind of sweet, but also unfair. I mean, why is it that Knox ended up with Chris if he really doesn't love her?. Because of Charlie never speaking of his real feelings, or 'that night', anymore. See what I mean? Life can be really hard and ilogical sometimes and I just hate it when life pulls you away from who you love most. Your fic just illustrates how hard can life can be, it's really sweet but also melancholic and angsty.
Emiliana chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh my goodness!

This is LOVELY! Absolutely perfect!

Thanks for posting it, it really made my day!

Loved reading it, I liked your prose and your rendition of the characters... really really mipressive!

Added straight to my Favorite Stories List!
tutankhami chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I adore charlie/knox and THIS is by far my favorite fic of theirs.

coughwriteanothercough

ahem.
yayalulu chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow. I really like this fic. In the beginning it was a little confusing, but it got much better. I like the reference to how two boys kiss each other 'recklessly, wildly, holding on for dear life.'

I think it is a very important fact that you approached that Knox knows that he and Charlie will never talk about this again. The resigned way he says he will think of it when he is with his wife. I think that there are many people who live lives of quiet desperation and it's not so far off to wish that people would write stories about their short relapses into intense nostalgia.

Good job!
argylekneesocks chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Dude.

First DPS fanfic I've read, so also the first DPS slash I've read.

And I LOVED it!

Apparently I've been missing out, because I"ve spent my fanfic years focusing on Harry Potter and The Mighty Ducks. I stumbled across this section, and I'm glad I read your piece first. It was FABULOUS!
hilby chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Oh, my god, so hot. What a sensual little piece you have here. Your descriptions are fantastic-I could totally feel the brush of fur on my skin, and, yum, peach brandy. Beautiful.
Silva Wren chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was very good. Bittersweet.

Thank you for the read.
Levende chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I'm not an enormous fan of Dead Poet's Society slash; it's a personal feeling. But when someone does it well, there's no denying they did it well.

And you did it really, really well.
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wonderful writing, I really like the style that this is written in. Well done.
Nuwanda-is-all chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Sweet and painful. There are entirely not enough Knox/Charlie fics. Thank you!
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Yeah, Knox is a little iffy but CHARLIE IS SO GAY! I mean, NUWANDA...? Come ON! And Neil and Todd are SO MEANT TO BE. Except, you know, for that tragic, tragic thing with Neil...but I totally think Charlie had a mad crush on Neil too so he and Todd can be miserable and heartbroken together! Yay!