Reviews for Naruto Fantasy
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
ha ha that was a cruel joke but still funny

update soon

Cloud X Naruto Cuteness!
naru-chan 92 chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
mew! update updae! XD
TheBrideofChuckyIam chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOVE IT!
spiralgal chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Ooh! This seems like an interesting fic, and Naruto doesn't know they can't go bakc for awhile yet! Working Sasuke into the mix would be funny, especially since Cloud and Naruto pretty much ARE a couple.

Um, on another note, this fic hasn't been updated in half a year. Should I be worried about the continuation of this fic, has it been forgotten, abandoned, etc.? Anyways, if it hasn't been abandoned, then update soon, please! Ja.
silvergirl1000 chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Aww, Cloud/Naruto sounds totally reasonable. Please continue. And if you can, please make it a Cloud/Naruto, because there is just too much of Sasunaru these days. It's getting old and something new is just what people need.

If you really need some ideas, then you can ask me :3 I have loads of ideas; but anyway, that's not the point. The point is that you write more for this story, it's a gold piece, I tell ya! :D

Write more soon, kay? Kay!

SG
NarukoNamikaze chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Sasuke should be with Reno & Cloud with Naruto. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet the others. It would be funny if Sephiroth tried to steal Naruto from cloud.
michaela chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
omg it would b soo funni if naruto went all ninja and ran after cloud! roflol. so...yea...keep up the good work! luv the story
naruke3176 chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
nya i love it. never realy seen all of the final fanticy. but enuff to understand. soo plz rite more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
great story. keep writing. This should be a CloudNaru, VincentSasu, RenoAielita, CidYuffie, BarretTifa.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
can't wait XD
keruki chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
omg...that was so cute and i reali love it darlin! i like sasuke but i prefer to have cloud be with naru instead...i totally dig cloud/naru! It's a different yaoi pairing, that is a crossover that i actually like! _
kyothefallenkit chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Aw X3 I was wondering where in the world this story was. Looking for it to reread for a while XD
Pirate Bo chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Bo: Awe! so kawaii!

Ski: I agree. Can't wait for the update.
cyan chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
aw

cute! and a lil sad!

but..hey wait! 2 MONTHS! you last updated 2 MONTHS ago! O_O

ok get your butt back here now! and finnish this story!

...erm...please?
cyan chapter 5 . 9/26/2007

CAN'T

BREATH

HA HAHA *intake of breath* HA

oh brill i love a pissed sasuke! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »