Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hi,

I loved the song fic! It was very true of their relationship. So true, hidden but there! I loved it and I thought you did a great job! Thanks again for the great Romy! I love your pen name by the way, it is so cute!

~Paige

P.S Sheesh, you look at this and wonder why they even tried to pair Rogue with Bobby! YUCK!
Allleila chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was beautiful. Kinda like a piece of poetry which didnt suck. A nice one shot story.
Teagarden chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Awesome story! This song definately goes with this couple.
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
awesome song fic, love that song, definitely one of my fav romy oneshots!
HopelessRomantic84 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
DUDE, this song totally reminded me of Remy and I hadn't read your fic till today...how crazy is it that you thought of him too lol
Cemikey111 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw!

its like a teenage drama movie type thing

makes me all mushy inside!

I LOVE IT!

but um, i noe this isn't "a ship that roams the sea" , but uhh, could u update soon plz, im dying to find out wat happens next! cajun vampires r too cool to pass up!

HAPPY WRITING! :]
inthegrid chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was so beautiful. I wanted to cry but I held the tears. It would look weird if I was in the library during my lunch period all drenched in tears, but never the less I loved it.
Col - Remy's Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
M so lovely! I wish Remy was my beautiful disaster _

Very nice ficcie.
iloveromys chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I think Beautiful Disaster is a beautiful story that captures the aftermath of a fight. I really like that you put it from Rogue's POV because in fanfics you rarely see her that affected by a fight. Or at least so well described. Good job!
Burning Touch chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Adorable. It's something I can see happening between Remy and Rogue after they have a fight. One of their many fights. The song fit perfectly too. Great job!
RogueFreak chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw that was sweet and very nice. Great work _
lyricalemme chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aww that was so sweet. And now I see why you said he was like this song. It's completely true. He is a beautiful disaster. Another lovely fic. I should really get working on mine.