Reviews for Gratified Affair
Wow, I read this story years ago and I loved the flow and how it was written. It's a terrible shame you never updated this yet for so many years. This story is amazing and has the potential to be finished. This story makes Drindy so shippable. The characterization is so spot on in this work. Wonderful absoulutedly wonderful. Please I know this has been a long time but...please continue, it's just so darn epic. Like I was reading actual Drake and Josh episodes but with Drake and Mindy having their own moments. :)
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Oh. My. God. This story is terrific. But why, why, why must it end so open-ended? And I'm just saying that because it hasn't been updated in over 4 years. Way to kill the buzz. But seriously, while it was going, this was a really solid story. Nice work intersecting all those episodes into it all. But God, it frustrates me more than a little when I see a really great story that hasn't been updated in ages...
steffiegee chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
So...what DO they do now? It's been almost 3 years! Are you done with this story? :'( It's very rare that I come across a good, lengthy story with a thick plot, such as this one. Please tell me you aren't finished and just went on a 3 year hiatus! Please? What do they do?
La muse du fantome chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Update!
La muse du fantome chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Update :)
lovemesomehungergames1029 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
this is so good- please update soon! i have to know what happens!
Skyogenic chapter 19 . 9/26/2010
NO WAY! You can't leave me hanging like that! I mean, I guess I could let it slide if this fic were being updated regularly, but I'm looking at the last update and that was about a year and a half ago!

You haven't completely dropped it, have you? Because this is the BEST Drake/Mindy fic I've ever read! It's interesting, believable, the plot flows smoothly, the characters are IC, dialogue is witty, and the whole make-the-episodes-fit-with-the-story thing is really clever!

You HAVE to update soon! PLEASE!
stevielicous chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
plz continue i'm dying 2 no wat will happen C:
ZBixby chapter 19 . 3/19/2009
Aboslutely brillaint so far. I thought by tying in actualy episodes this story would be a wreck, but in reality you did an excellent job, update soon please
R. R. Ten'ou chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
Gah... I don't know what else to say except that I can't wait for more. You truly make an unbelievable pairing believable. Wonderful prose style! _ There's just the right amount of drama here - nothing too overboard. It simply makes me want to keep reading! Thanks so much for posting up such an addictive story. :P
Crushing the Ordinary chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
This Story is one of the most brilliantly written pieces of fiction on this site.

You did a great job emulating the episodes, tying them in seemlessly, I hope you update soon!
Jaiaelle chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Oh, what will they do now? I'm glad this is moving in the direction of Mindy and Drake staying together. But poor Josh...how will he take this? I don't really think he loves her though...but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for updating!
pure-white-angel chapter 19 . 1/5/2009
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to find out what happens next, so please update real soon!
PinkTribeChick chapter 19 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful chapter! Finally - Josh knows, and it's been long overdue! Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
Hillary chapter 18 . 8/23/2008
Wow this is awesome! Best Drake/Mindy story EVER. PLEASE update soon!