Reviews for Oil & Water
francis17pr chapter 1 . 2/16
I love it
Alyssax23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awe, I really loved how Veronica Mars was her bestie friend in this one-shot and how the title came into play at the very end. Perfect! 3 Love your writing.
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Amazing. I've been watching NB videos on youtube lately and I think I might have just jumped ships to Brathan. Thank you for this terrific story.
boothimyours chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I adore this fic! I read a lot of fanfic, and a lot is just meh (or even plain bad). when I read stories like this it's such a relief. no irritation, no little voice in my head that say that this is contrived, OOC or just plain stupid. I didn't roll my eyes once. the writing is beautifully worded, the story is seamless, it's interesting and pulls you in, and it even incorporates another one of my passions, Veronica Mars! what more can I ask? nothing. this was great, you're an excellent writer (but I kinda already knew that since I'm reading Comfortable Liar).
Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Update Please.i wanna know what happens next.

Brathan is amazing!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i totaly love this! you did an amazing job! you should be very very proud! i love brathan!
CheerCaptainDavis chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
awesome work!
hendrix880 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow! This was so hot! The chemistry between your characters was really great. You have a few really great lines like...'her hair falls down her back like cool rain on a warm day'. Beautiful! Good work!
BL-CS chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i swear, i regret not reading this sooner.

I LOVE IT. now, i'll read it again!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow. Cool. Got a little confused with the VM characters since I don't watch the show, but it was good. Catch ya on the flip side.
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
BEST BRATHAN FIC EVER! I LOVE BRUCAS BUT BRATHAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WEAKNESS FOR ME- OF COURSE, THE REAL OTH NEVER WENT THERE BUT I AM OH SO GLAD YOU DID! IT WAS SO SO GOOD!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Brilliant, as all your stories are.
Fire Tears X chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
(Sighs in complete bliss) There are only a handful of wonderful Brathan fanfics out there that are canon and character-driven. This is one of them.

I don't know where to start. This was really short but sweet and down-to-the-point. I love how in-character everyone was and I could've definitely saw this happened in the OTH universe. Besides, what more can someone ask for when you have a Veronica Mars crossover with a well-written Brathan story? LoVed it!

Okay, Haley was a bit out-of-line but it absolutely fits. Haley does have her arrogant moments. Especially when it concerns Nathan. As a Non-Naley shipper, I gotta say that reading Brooke and Veronica knock off "Forever and Always" was exhilarating. And I love how Veronica was the one to put her in her place. She's an observer and she watches over Brooke like a little sister. She doesn't always approve of her the people she surround herself with but she knows what and who is good for her and I loved that dynamic between the both of them. I also loved that Nathan called Veronica, Ronnie. I think that with good time they can both learn to actually like each other and not just tolerate.

As a Brucas fan, I got to say that I LOVED the B/L/P complex in this story. I think it means a lot that even though he's engaged to Peyton, he calls Brooke and begs for her. I love that they still hold strong onto their friendship even though Brooke wants nothing more than to cut her ties to him. A part of her does love Lucas but she knows that Nathan is the one she wants and it tears her up inside.

This was a wonderful, insightful dark romantic piece and I'd be in hyper-mode for a week if you ever think about writing a Brooke/Nathan story.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hey this this so amazing i love nathan and brooke! they belong together great job i love it!
stephy04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008